Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

We got some good rain at the ranch just south of Christoval. This is what we call “the water hole”. It was bone dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 8pointer; 02-23-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Anybody know if they got any north of Angelo?

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
        We got some good rain at the ranch just south of Christoval. This is what we call “the water hole”. It was bone dry.

Well dang! Y'all are fishin now haha

Comment

Sweet, going to be a good start on the green growth this year.

Comment

Not much west of town, wasn't dusty so that's good

Comment

Should bring on a nice green up

Comment

Haven't heard in Irion yet. Right in town sterling city got 1/2". 5 miles west only 0.10".

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Haven't heard in Irion yet. Right in town sterling city got 1/2". 5 miles west only 0.10".
                  Might as well prepare your self for disappointment. we prob got a .10 or so and watching radar I'm betting you didn't fare as well. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

On a side note got my other spot set with the help of a certain "Thug".
                    Found a few more sheds but most bucks still carrying head gear.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      Might as well prepare your self for disappointment. we prob got a .10 or so and watching radar I'm betting you didn't fare as well. Hope I'm wrong.
                      You better get use to that we already are here in the desert. We don’t get those multi inch rains like Christoval.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        On a side note got my other spot set with the help of a certain "Thug".
                        Found a few more sheds but most bucks still carrying head gear.
                        Glad we got you all setup. Looking forward to seeing some summer velvet now.

Like JR said...It’s the desert out this way. Lol

Comment

You better get use to that we already are here in the desert. We don’t get those multi inch rains like Christoval.
                          Multi inch??
                          Heck I'd be happy with 1 inch!

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].... one good year of rain and we are now a rain forest? [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Hey Bartender! JoBu need a refill!

Comment

1.5" between Millersview and Paint Rock last week. Went to feed cows and it was one soggy biotch

Comment

Working...
                                X