No announcement yet.

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hunt north of Tioga and we have yet to see any evidence.

Comment

I'm right off Hag. We've seen no deer during the daytime yet, and all night photos on cameras. Rut should be starting soon though......

Comment

Originally posted by TheCutter View Post
        I'm right off Hag. We've seen no deer during the daytime yet, and all night photos on cameras. Rut should be starting soon though......

We are right off Patton Rd. We have seen one deer(doe) during the daytime the rest of the pics are at night also. Still no bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following

Comment

Following

Comment

Haven't seen this guy on camera all summer we did spot him during a deer count one night back in August. .kinda funny he would start showing up at a feeder now with all the acorns on the ground. Only had doe's and one mature buck showing during the day this guy is coming in awful close to daylight.Cooke county.
              Attached Files

Comment

He is a HOSS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep the reports coming.

Comment

We had a few deer coming in until the hogs decided to show up 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Following

Comment

a buddy showed me a couple of pics form his trail cam between hag and sadler of a heavy 12 pt at the place he hunts. both daytime pics. sorry, but I don't have the pics

Comment

Any reports

Comment

Checked my cams last night. Had one buck two nights ago. And nothing but hogs the rest of the month

Comment

I've seen Bob, Wile E. and a bunch of trash pandas but no deer in 3 weeks.

Comment

They are starting to check scrapes, nothing but up and comers yet. 3 that I really hope my neighbors and the poachers don't get a crack at.

Comment

Working...
                                X