Bersa Thunder 380 model comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bersa Thunder 380 model comparison

Can anyone comment on either of these Thunder models, or Thunders in general?

Nickel-Lite

Duotone

As far as I can tell, the stock photos are the exact same photo. I assume it’s a photo of the nickel lite because of the plastic grips. The only other difference I can see in the descriptions is 3 extra ounces on the nickel-lite.
    Last edited by 30-30; 12-07-2018, 03:41 PM.

Duo tone is actually nickel slide and blued frame, or blued slide and nickel frame. Academy picture is wrong for Duo tone pistol. I used to own the Bersa thunder in the duo-tone, but it was stolen. It was a decent gun, with a nice trigger. It is a little big compared to most 380s today.
    Personally I would try to catch a Sig P238 on sale and get that instead, if you are set on a 380. A lot smaller, night sights, a real sweet shooter.
    Last edited by John316; 12-07-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John316 View Post
      Duo tone is actually nickel slide and blued frame, or blued slide and nickel frame. Academy picture is wrong for Duo tone pistol. I used to own the Bersa thunder in the duo-tone, but it was stolen. It was a decent gun, with a nice trigger. It is a little big compared to most 380s today.
      Personally I would try to catch a Sig P238 on sale and get that instead, if you are set on a 380. A lot smaller, night sights, a real sweet shooter.
      Thanks. I figured there had to be differences in the models.

Comment

Working...
      X