• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least 6.5

Comment

... big enough to ground check... I have no clue

Comment

I would say either 6 or 7 years old this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          Would love to have guys like you on a lease. Nothing would ever get shot.

Just looked at enough deer in my life to see older deer. Eyes, face, Shoulder blades, knees, Over all condition of his structure. He is not young..
          I typically fall right in line with the majority on ages on here, but this one I just don't see it. His face looks old in the first pic to me, but the rest of the pics it looks long and young. He looks like he is in his prime to me, but that's why I love these threads! lol I do have to say I wonder what people's guesses would be had OP covered the horns and send pictures of just the body. ALSO for the record, just because I don't think this deer is "OLD" doesn't mean he'd be safe!

Comment

He looks 6+ to me

Comment

Appreciate the responses. This is why I posted because we are in disagreement on age. I'm in the 5 year old camp. I believe these trail cam photos show him as a 3, 4, and 5 year old. I have looked at photos from 4 years ago and can't identify him from that year but admittedly I didn't do a very good job of keeping photos from that year.

There is a really good chance he makes it another year because we are after different deer and he's not immediately on the radar.

Comment

I'm at 4-5 and right at 200"

Comment

IMO hes 5.5 and around the 215-220" mark.

Comment

6.5 this year.

Right at 200"

Comment

Working...
                    X