• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see Eradicator'a new avatar. When is he going to learn

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Tech won a saddle!

I had no idea they had a “trophy” they played for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep. Long standing 'tradition'

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        Can't wait to see Eradicator'a new avatar. When is he going to learn
        ??

Comment

The avatar challenge you made with The Masked Rider

Comment

The avatar challenge you made with The Masked Rider
            I didn't make any avatar bets this week....please stay up to speed

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              I didn't make any avatar bets this week....please stay up to speed
              It was a joke. Please replace sarcasm meter tomorrow first thing

Comment

It was a joke. Please replace sarcasm meter tomorrow first thing
                monsterspike, is that you?

Comment

I had him pegged as snowflake killa

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    monsterspike, is that you?
                    lol you guys take this stuff pretty serious. i used to as well. once the corporate whores ruined the game with money grabbing schemes, targeting ect. i just lost a lot of interest. i still follow the SEC UF and LSU a bit, but all in all, the game is now totally corrupt.

ill continue to keep the board updated on the maryland turtles just for the lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Ed Orgeron was just on ESPN.....not one word did I understand.

I missed it but can probably translate for you. Rubble rubble rubble. Geaux Tigers!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        No. Just no. I’ll be happy when he transfers.

He makes terrible decisions (on and off the field) and frankly isn’t that impressive of a mobile QB. D won that game. Never thought I’d say that for a modern Tech team.
                        Agreed. Heck of an athlete but he will cost them a close game, WVU comes to mind. This was one of those games where neither team looked like they really wanted to win. Both defenses played solid except for a coupe of big play lapses, but TCU really gave this game away with the turnover in the endzone on a pic and the missed field goal. They should have been up by 2 or 3 scores in the first half but Tech hung around and capitalized on TCU miscues for the win.

Comment

TCU's offense is not good. They put up significantly more yardage than they normally do just can't hold onto the ball.

TCU's defense is pretty good statistically despite lapses in tackling. They held TT to way under their averages for yardage and points.

Comment

Just win, everything else will sort out accordingly.

The team is fairly healthy. Beat Baylor and get to 6-1 going into the bye week.

Comment

Frogs offense is in shambles. Quit turning the **** ball over.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                Frogs offense is in shambles. Quit turning the **** ball over.
                                It's the first time since 1996 since they have scored 17pts or fewer in 3 consecutive games.

Comment

Working...
                                X