Abbott Closing Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbott Closing Texas?

Was just talking with a friend who's kid works for a big engineering firm. He's been told that they got a call that Abbott will declare a shut-down tomorrow. Really hope that this is just the rumor mill cranking it out. Don't have any details, so hears hoping it ain't the case!

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

ttt

Comment

According to Abbott on an interview he won’t shut the state down again unless hospitalization cases get a level to be danger of overcrowding of the hospitals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don’t see it. Too many big donors in his ear. Aka oil and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            According to Abbott on an interview he won’t shut the state down again unless hospitalization cases get a level to be danger of overcrowding of the hospitals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Not only that, he approved Nascar to allow fans at TX Motorspeedway for the race this wkd.

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
              Was just talking with a friend who's kid works for a big engineering firm. He's been told that they got a call that Abbott will declare a shut-down tomorrow. Really hope that this is just the rumor mill cranking it out. Don't have any details, so hears hoping it ain't the case!
              These 7 degrees of rumors get old. Who called the engineering firm? Why does the engineering firm give credibility to the rumor? All stories that start friends kid, aunt uncle sister brother cousin moms friend dads friend or anyone else are just that....stories.

Comment

Bruton Smith for Governor

Comment

I just heard on the radio the curve is heading down and abbot is taking credit for the face mask farce

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    These 7 degrees of rumors get old. Who called the engineering firm? Why does the engineering firm give credibility to the rumor? All stories that start friends kid, aunt uncle sister brother cousin moms friend dads friend or anyone else are just that....stories.
                    This.

If the state isn’t shut down you should post the individuals name so rumors can start about him being a queer or something so he’ll learn to stop spreading BS

Comment

My wife just heard the same from her parents, who heard it from a lawyer friend of theirs in Austin. I know that’s a lot of degrees from the source, so I would be skeptical of me too! However, I now have seen this thread, so I think there might be some truth to it. Who knows these days?!?

Comment

Hopefully it shows up on Facebook soon so we know its true

Comment

I don't think there is a chance he shuts it down. He might require mask to be worn at all times in public and maybe more restrictions on bars, etc. This is JMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                            My wife just heard the same from her parents, who heard it from a lawyer friend of theirs in Austin. I know that’s a lot of degrees from the source, so I would be skeptical of me too! However, I now have seen this thread, so I think there might be some truth to it. Who knows these days?!?

So now we have an engineer and a lawyer say its happening. Could either of you get me the engineer or attorneys name? I'll call and validate.

Comment

I heard from my sister’s brother in law’s grandfather’s cousin’s half brother that Greg ole boy is shutting us down.

Comment

Working...
                              X