No announcement yet.

What did you pay for your F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you can get 16% off MSRP...per the math on two of these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
      Looks like you can get 16% off MSRP...per the math on two of these posts.
      I’ve had 7 F250/F350 in the last 12 years. $12K (14-16 percent) is about the most I’ve been able to get off MSRP and that is always on the Lariat trim level or higher. I’ve seen some guys get a little more, but it was on Platinum/Limited demos that the managers had been driving home everyday.

Comment

The $12900 F350 4x4 my first new truck in 1988 first year for the 7.3

Comment

2019 F250 C/C SXT FX4 diesel out the door for $46k in March before all the COVID crap hit hard.
          Last edited by captainsling; 08-05-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

2020 F350 XL/STX FX4 4x4 with the 7.3 gas and 3.73 gears. 47,000+ out the door.
            I have the window sticker if interested, I xan copy and send via email.

Comment

2019 6.2/4.30 XLT Premium CCLB, special order. $48K out the door, MSRP $54k.

Comment

I bought my 2016 F250 4x4 lariat ultimate for $36000 in 2018 with 70,000 miles. I just didn’t want the expense or hassle of the diesel and still Don’t. But gas mileage is 11 at best now With the 6.2 engine. . I’m curious on the mileage of the new 2020 gas engines.

Comment

12.5% off MSRP, 2018 Diesel

Comment

Doing a little looking around me and all I’m seeing is about 2-3% off.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                      Doing a little looking around me and all I’m seeing is about 2-3% off.
                      Thats the current market. Until Covid and everything blows over and plant restrictions/shutdowns are lifted they are asking top dollar.

Right now is about the absolutely worst time to buy a truck

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Thats the current market. Until Covid and everything blows over and plant restrictions/shutdowns are lifted they are asking top dollar.

This!

Comment

If it wasn't so close to deer season I would be tempted to sell mine and then buy another when the prices go back to normal! I'm not sure my little Hyundai commuter could make it into the lease though

Comment

Yes sir. What someone paid on a 2019 or even a 2020 is of little significance in the current paradigm. Prices/incentives were good until June 1, 2020 and lack of inventory/sustained demand has changed the game.

Comment

I just purchased a new (6.2) F250 FX4 XL package with some add ons at Grapevine Ford. They had the best prices around and posted online.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5683.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	24625610
                                Now that’s a little better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X