No announcement yet.

Neighborhood Feud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neighbor 1 has the opportunity to sell his property and move along. He could get it platted into a mobile home community and develop it himself, sell lots, and move out to his paradise property, just outside Sunset, wait for neighbors to catch up to him, and do it all over again.

I feel for the guy, but he ought to know that land is valuable, and people want to live in their version of the country. To avoid neighbors he'll need to buy a couple of sections,and plant his house right in the middle. Even then he'll just have a bigger boundary to deal with. Someone said it, some folks are wound too tight.

Comment

Robert, looking at your avatar picture. He isn't worried how big other people are. He might know karate. Lol.

Comment

Well it’s all over now. Neighbor #2 went over and took neighbor #1 a brisket and told he was sorry and that he just never considered that a couple of golf balls over the years would ever be a problem.
        Neighbor #1 apologized for calling the law. Neighbor #1 said his wife thought it was funny when they got up and golf balls were all over the yard and told him to stop being hard to get along with.
        Peace has returned to the neighborhood. All is well. The crisis has been averted.

Comment

ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            Well it’s all over now. Neighbor #2 went over and took neighbor #1 a brisket and told he was sorry and that he just never considered that a couple of golf balls over the years would ever be a problem.
            Neighbor #1 apologized for calling the law. Neighbor #1 said his wife thought it was funny when they got up and golf balls were all over the yard and told him to stop being hard to get along with.
            Peace has returned to the neighborhood. All is well. The crisis has been averted.
            Well crap. This ruined the whole thread. I'm going to go yell at a couple of my neighbors and see if they'll bring me a brisket. I'm hungry.

Comment

It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Glad I live in the country.

If the neighbor has a 40 acre field I don’t think he’s in the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                  Well crap. This ruined the whole thread. I'm going to go yell at a couple of my neighbors and see if they'll bring me a brisket. I'm hungry.
                  Unless there was some xlax in injected in that brisket........then it just got better!

Comment

That’s good stuff. Glad it needed well but, I was in for more entertainment

Comment

Kudos to neighbor #2 to diffuse it like mentioned above. Never know how extreme a person can be pushed in heated situations. Best not to find out
                      Glad it appears to have turned out ok & continues to build better relationships

Comment

Ha, don't be fooled!!!
                        The brisket thang is just a diversion!!!

Comment

Neighbor 1 needs to sell and move further out if he is going to be that big a deal

Comment

And I thought the neighbor kid peeing on my bushes was bad! Saw it with my own eyes and I could not believe what I had witnessed!

And I live in the city!

Comment

This is like the time when I was a kid and two neighbors got locked and loaded, met up at the gate, but didn't fire a shot. Yeah, it's the best outcome...I guess.

Comment

Well crap. Someone should go out there tonight and prank both of them just to get the ball rolling again.

Comment

Working...
                                X