Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a rich take for a school that’s only tradition is “running their mouth” with not a single athletic accomplishment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ouch. Huge loss for horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Tough loss for Texas, but Texas hasn’t given them a reason to commit outside of the family connection.

Kind of reminds me of the les days an recruiting qbs...we werent giving them a reason to come

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Kind of reminds me of the les days an recruiting qbs...we werent giving them a reason to come

Texas only hope to land them was a really strong season and now no telling what Covid has done to that opportunity.

Comment

Texas only hope to land them was a really strong season and now no telling what Covid has done to that opportunity.

Bad part is if there’s no season is that going to be two classes for schools that could’ve turned the tide this year? Now eligibility changes people leave that teams were looking to really change the program? Coaches leaving to go to the nfl if they’re playing an cfb coaches are taking pay cuts? Etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Brian243 View Post
              Grow up peter pan. You've had 7 years.... its time for y'all to head back to the big 12 where you'll still be useless.

Lets Geaux!!
              If anyone would know Peter Pan, it would be an ELLESEAUX fan living in Houston. What’s the matter.....they run outta corn dogs and crawfish over in Stinkadeux, Leauxweeeeeezyana?

The “Drag Queen” capital of the US!!! Be proud, as I bet you are. Snap shot us that degree while you’re at it. Fan Boy!!!!

Comment

I agree with the first part. Everyone is in the same boat regarding the second part IMO

Comment

Lol ag talking bout run [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] we avg a championships appearance every 4 years for the past 16 years.... y’all are still the punching bag of the block Sec, big 12, maybe the mid-American conference suits y’all better cause clearly big boy football isn’t apart of yalls “traditions” [emoji16]
                  LMAO.....we’ve beaten Alabama the same amount of times as you since we joined......so I guess we’re both the SEC’s “real powers” batch.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    LMAO.....we’ve beaten Alabama the same amount of times as you since we joined......so I guess both the SEC powers *****.

Lol are you a bama fan or Aggie fan? I genuinely wondering how much you refer to them

Like i said we average a championship appearance every four years over the last 16 years....what have ags done in that same period?

Comment

Lol are you a bama fan or Aggie fan? I genuinely wondering how much you refer to them

Like i said we average a championship appearance every four years over the last 16 years....what have ags done in that same period?

Don't even try to rationalize it.....

Comment

If anyone would know Peter Pan, it would be an ELLESEAUX fan living in Houston. What’s the matter.....they run outta corn dogs and crawfish over in Stinkadeux, Leauxweeeeeezyana?

The “Drag Queen” capital of the US!!! Be proud, as I bet you are. Snap shot us that degree while you’re at it. Fan Boy!!!!

Draggielandddddddd [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Can’t spell drags without ags [emoji1787] boy for someone with a degree you’re thought process is about as shallow as yalls trophy case!

Comment

Average? That make that 12 year span sound better? I average 7 sheets a week, but doesn’t mean I sheet everyday.

Comment

Average? That make that 12 year span sound better? I average 7 sheets a week, but doesn’t mean I sheet everyday.

Quit spinning what have the ags done?

Comment

Can’t spell drags without ags [emoji1787] boy for someone with a degree you’re thought process is about as shallow as yalls trophy case!
                              LMAO....that’s a traveling show from Nutrea Rat Orleans.

Comment

*your

Comment

Working...
                                X