The left calls us fascist???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The left calls us fascist???

LA mayor authorized cutting off water and power to homes and businesses not following strict coronavirus gathering limits...

This guy is flat-out dangerous.

Comment

But large crowds of protesters is ok

Comment

They always accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing. LA is getting exactly what they think they wanted, a Tyrant.

Comment

Anti fascist are actually fascist
          Blm does no good for black lives
          And the party of the average man does no good for the average man
          Good is evil and evil is good
          We live in the twilight zone.
          Luckily most of the real stupidity is happening in areas where stupid people voted for really stupid people

Comment

Ready for battle, John MacArthur retains legal counsel

John MacArthur and Grace Community Church are girding for battle against California and Los Angeles over state orders to close the church. Local government threatened MacArthur and the church with large fines and jail, as previously reported. However, we now know the extent of the threats.

According to the Thomas More Society, MacArthur’s church received a Cease and Desist letter against church assembly. The letter contained a threat of a $1,000 a day fine and possible arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Anti fascist are actually fascist
              Blm does no good for black lives
              And the party of the average man does no good for the average man
              Good is evil and evil is good
              We live in the twilight zone.
              Luckily most of the real stupidity is happening in areas where stupid people voted for really stupid people
              Massive stupidity coming to a small town near you. Just wait for it. Can't out run or get away from it anymore.

There are a few guys thinking they live in an area without it.. But give it another couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Massive stupidity coming to a small town near you. Just wait for it. Can't out run or get away from it anymore.

There are a few guys thinking they live in an area without it.. But give it another couple years.
                No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Best way to fight it is at the local level. Instead of whining on a forum, run for office, any office. That is what I am looking at doing now.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Best way to fight it is at the local level. Instead of whining on a forum, run for office, any office. That is what I am looking at doing now.
                    I'm not fighting jack anymore. Not until they come for me then I'll have some fun.

It's too stressful dealing with idiots. I couldn't handle it. I'd be telling taxpayers how stupid they are

Comment

Working...
                    X