No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riley's first time out on the boat with me, no fish were harmed but it's a day I won't forget!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Just checkin' in. The ol' Green Screen is a positive oasis in the internet desert of negative influence.

Thanks to Michael and Casey and Mary and everyone else around here for keeping it that way.
      Don't forget Devin. He needs some love, too!

edit: Oh, wait! Shane your post was in 2009! I must have clicked on the first page of this thread accidentally!

Well, Devin still needs the love!
      Last edited by Burnadell; 03-18-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        Riley's first time out on the boat with me, no fish were harmed but it's a day I won't forget!

Love the kiddo fishing pics!.. disclaimer..She is fine..But you just make sure and keep the jacket on that little one regardless! I made the mistake of letting my little one talking me into taking it off while we anchored about that age and I’ll be ****ed if she didn’t hide under my console with in a minute of me not looking. I have never been so sick in my life. Keep them close and enjoy every moment. It goes quick.

Comment

Sitting here watching basketball while pondering what topic about which I could start a new thread.

Comment

Brand new baby calf just born today.

And some more new babies

My youngest daughter and our bull, Big Red 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shooting archery with my not-yet 3 year ild grandson. I like the traditional ‘lean’ and canted bow!

I showed him Papa’s bow (my Sarrels takedown recurve) and my wife commented that one day it will be his. I teared up

Comment

Hi y'all! Nwebie here and I was gonna wait until I read all the post in this thread to make a post... Couldn't wait that long to join the convo and introduce myself. I'm chris from Deer Park, Tx. Love this thread and I'm gonna continue and try to read every post! On page 13 so it'll take a while. God bless and have a great day!

Comment

Rolling thru the keystone state. For a state with a lot of deer I ain’t seen one yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome bridge and some beautiful scenery there!

Comment

Enjoying your road trip pictures, Russ!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Enjoying your road trip pictures, Russ!

Been a hoot seeing the country with the new job, don’t know why I stayed in the refineries so long

Originally posted by cranca View Post
                        Awesome bridge and some beautiful scenery there!

Gettysburg was awesome

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

The Texas memorial says 597 men died July 2-3 fighting at Roundtop and Devils Den. Brave men for sure.

If you’re in north western PA, Allegheny National Forest is amazing, Case Knives is in Bradford and KBar is across the NY border in Olean.

Last edited by Bill; 05-15-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            The Texas memorial says 597 men died July 2-3 fighting at Roundtop and Devils Den. Brave men for sure.

If you’re in north western PA, Allegheny National Forest is amazing, Case Knives is in Bradford and KBar is across the NY border in Olean.

Lots of brave souls those three days for sure on both sides.

We were in south central PA between Bedford and Chambersburg, I kinda skirted the Allegheny’s around Chambersburg.

Also went too the railroaders museum in Altoona, PA and saw horseshoe curve.

Comment

Little man graduated pre-K today... man times flying.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X