Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
    dude that seat looks NICE!
    its a game changer man.... so easy to just stand up from and fish also.... quite stable and it has put several fish in the freezer already....

big fan even with a crack in the stern which I am anxiously awaiting austin kayak to tell me the new ones are back in stock so I can replace it

Comment

its a game changer man.... so easy to just stand up from and fish also.... quite stable and it has put several fish in the freezer already....
      shut up shut up shut up!! i am currently happy with my 400$ kayak, but i cant stand up or enjoy a nice seat like that. CRAP you just cost me 1000 bucks

Comment

any one going out this weekend fishing?

Comment

I hope to be going out..... just checked my account at Austin Kayak and looks like a shipment of feelfree lure 11.5's showed up along with one in sun camo..... might be my last little go round with the cracked stern one with my real boat coming soon I hope to try and catch something this weekend

Comment

go n out n the morning, any one els?

Comment

Not tomorrow but I bet me and the 12 year old son will be out early Sunday morning. Also looking at heading down to the coast at the end of the month for a little BTB action.

Comment

Just sold my yak, but I sure like it off the beachfront, good times. .

Comment

Got my new-to-me ride out today. Native Ultimate 14.5 propel. Pedaling is going to be a game changer! Today was about figuring out my rigging.

Comment

With the pedal power boats, make sure you bring a paddle things break, don't ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
                      With the pedal power boats, make sure you bring a paddle things break, don't ask me how I know.

Absolutely. This thing only pedals so shallow. When I have to pull the drive up I have a carbon No Limits paddle from Academy that is awesome. This boat really moves well with paddle or pedal.

Comment

texa that native looks nice, is it hard to cast, and retrieve sitting so low, and having the hull so high?

went out saturday and caught a few

lmao i dont hold them horizontal by the jaw anymore since the thread that said it could break their jaw. dont want to hurt my girls ide like to catch them again someday

Comment

bought a year old slayer propel 13 yesterday. may be the only way i get on the local lakes this summer.

Comment

Might be a dumb question but are creeks still fishable during the hot days of summer? First year fishing in a kayak and I'm not sure if I should expect all fish to be in deep water during summer or if I can still hit creeks in the mornings.

Comment

find the shade, and you'll find the shallow fish. they will be most active during the crepuscular hours, and at night in shallow water.

Comment

Got around to installing an anchor trolley using existing mounts, no drilling required.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trolley.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	24384538

Spent a long weekend at Goose with a couple friends.

Trolley worked like a champ!

Water was not good but getting better each day.
                                Fish were spread out and you had to move, I bet I paddled 10 miles a day.

Name:	goose.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	24384540

Name:	goose4.jpg
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24384543

But they are there.