Livestock Show Season 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seth7 View Post
    County was good, gearing up for Angelo this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BANNER BABY!! [emoji106]

Good luck in Angelo.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love family pictures, so I'm going to drop some from our county show. My daughter is 13 years younger than her oldest brother, so she is close to half way between her brothers and our grandkids. My daughter is determined her little niece and nephew are showing when they get older, and she is constantly working getting them in the peewee shows. All of my family loves animals.

Top picture is my son and his wife, my daughter, and the littles. That red-headed boy is a mess, I promise. The grandkids sure were proud of their peewee participation trophies.

Comment

Another Cowtown steer show in the books. We were high as a kite when we got him classed shorthorn yesterday. Come showtime today, we had him dialed in and he looked like a 1,500 lb shiny penny. The class was 45 calves. He got pulled and showed him like a pro. When the dust settled, he placed 11th! Oh by the way, top 10 make the sale. Everyone else gets the same participation ribbon. 11th is known as the cry-spot. Hey, someone has to claim it!

Fantastic memories with my little big man. We're crazy blessed to get the chance to do this together. On to San Antonio.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Getting Ready.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	24705524

Name:	Pulled.jpg
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	24705525

Name:	Walking In.jpg
Size:	317.8 KB
ID:	24705530

Name:	Lined Up.jpg
Size:	321.5 KB
ID:	24705531

Name:	Set.jpg
Size:	382.7 KB
ID:	24705532
        Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 02-02-2023, 09:39 PM.

Comment

oh yeah...two old, ugly, gray-bearded TBHers. I would not have met Kevin without the green screen.

Name:	20230202_160436.jpg
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	24705527

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
            I love family pictures, so I'm going to drop some from our county show. My daughter is 13 years younger than her oldest brother, so she is close to half way between her brothers and our grandkids. My daughter is determined her little niece and nephew are showing when they get older, and she is constantly working getting them in the peewee shows. All of my family loves animals.

Top picture is my son and his wife, my daughter, and the littles. That red-headed boy is a mess, I promise. The grandkids sure were proud of their peewee participation trophies.
            Jethro - those little ones are just precious!

Comment

Congrats on the memories Trey!

Comment

We show class 10 AOC in a little bit. Big show this year. This will be our last steer show....my son will be moving on with basketball now. I'm gonna miss this for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mossman500 View Post
                  We show class 10 AOC in a little bit. Big show this year. This will be our last steer show....my son will be moving on with basketball now. I'm gonna miss this for sure.
                  That's playing with the big boys right there. Best of luck! Look forward to a report.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                    Another Cowtown steer show in the books. We were high as a kite when we got him classed shorthorn yesterday. Come showtime today, we had him dialed in and he looked like a 1,500 lb shiny penny. The class was 45 calves. He got pulled and showed him like a pro. When the dust settled, he placed 11th! Oh by the way, top 10 make the sale. Everyone else gets the same participation ribbon. 11th is known as the cry-spot. Hey, someone has to claim it!

Fantastic memories with my little big man. We're crazy blessed to get the chance to do this together. On to San Antonio.
                    Great Pictures Trey.

Comment

Niece stuck one this morning at FW…5th place

Comment

[ATTACH]1118578[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1118580[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1118591[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1118592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1118593[/ATTACH]

Been there!

Good luck in SA

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                          Niece stuck one this morning at FW…5th place

Ching $ [emoji846]
                          Congrats to her! That's a heck of a finish. What class?

Comment

Ching $ [emoji846]
                            Congrats to her! That's a heck of a finish. What class?

She was first class this morning…Class 6 maybe?

Comment

Great pics Trey!! Especially the one of those 2 old holdovers. Tell Nathan congratulations again, he’s an awesome young man. Raisin em right for sure. We took the victory lap w my sons lightweight polled

Comment

Austyn just sold her calf for $25/pound!

Comment

Working...
                                X