Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power outages . .

Mineola at noon . .

We lost it from 4:00 am to 10:30 am in Helotes.

Comment

Off and on in Round Rock, pretty sure it's do to ice though.

Comment

Out here since 10am

Comment

Been on generator since 6:00 am this morning just east of Georgetown. I love all the news outlets explains the grid is just fine. Grid is just fine, it’s now everything down stream of it. Like saying the truck runs just fine but you ain’t going anywhere because the transmission is trash. Ha

I am super thankful of all the linemen out there doing what they can to get things operational. Those guys brave some of the nasty weather.

Comment

Lost ours from about 9:30-11:30 this morning. South side of Richland Chambers in Streetman. I just figured it was due to ice on trees and power lines.

Comment

Originally posted by TKC View Post
              Been on generator since 6:00 am this morning just east of Georgetown. I love all the news outlets explains the grid is just fine. Grid is just fine, it’s now everything down stream of it. Like saying the truck runs just fine but you ain’t going anywhere because the transmission is trash. Ha

I am super thankful of all the linemen out there doing what they can to get things operational. Those guys brave some of the nasty weather.
              More like, the truck ran fine till an ice covered tree fell on it.

Comment

Just lost ours in Waxahachie

Comment

Mine has only flickered a few times in Round Rock. Is it wrong that I been hoping it would go out so I can use my generator setup that I invested in after snowpocolypse?

Comment

Been out all day.

Comment

My genny is standing by, but we don’t lose power much. For the last ten years or so Cherokee Co-op has been pretty diligent about trimming their rights-of-way so no limbs are overhanging. We are on the edge of the ice but we do have some hanging in the trees. Roads were good when I went to Tyler early this morning, but N of Tyler seemed much worse.

Comment

I'm on standby also. Not getting screwed this time.

Comment

Oncor has 110K out mostly in east Texas and Round Rock areas. Hope the rain stops soon or the temps climb just a little!

Comment

Came back on at 2:45 in Mineola . .

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                              More like, the truck ran fine till an ice covered tree fell on it.
                              Correct………. That posting made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                              X