McConaughey on Fox right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McConaughey on Fox right now

McConaughey on Fox right now addressing Uvalde shooting.

I bet him and Joe are best friends, screw him.

Comment

I had no idea that he was there in Uvalde during the shooting. Glad he's ok.

Comment

Just another Hollywood Azz Hat reading a script.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright alright alright!

A Hollywood hack with a microphone!

Let them eat cake!

Comment

Ah yes……the Sips “Minister of Culture”….lol

Comment

he was born in Uvalde.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  I had no idea that he was there in Uvalde during the shooting. Glad he's ok.
                  Not only was he there, he was going to go in and stop it but the police did not allow him to.

Comment

Does this mean his security detail will now carry slingshots?

Comment

Well hell, let me hurry up and get the tv turned on so I know what to think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bongo Boy at it again

Comment

That could have been your next governor! I watched about five minutes of it before he started heading down the emotional trail. Make no mistake my heart breaks for the children and parents. I would be insane if that happened to my child; however, the focus always turns to disarming everyone instead of identifying and helping the unstable. The democrats are sinister. Plain Andy simple and o wouldn’t trust em as far as I could throw em.

Comment

Matthew McConaughey was apparently now the spokesman du jour for the White House. For about 20 minutes people got to listen to McConaughey instead of the not quite as eloquent United States Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre at the White House press briefing. This is White McConaughey suggested in his emotional plea.

To save you folks the trouble:

1. Invest in mental health care.
                            2. Invest in safer schools.
                            3. (Get this!!) Restrain sensationalized media coverage.
                            4. (Get this!!) Restore family values.
                            5. Restore American values.
                            6. Responsible gun ownership by raising AR15 purchase age to 21, background checks, a waiting period for “those rifles”, red flag laws and consequences for abuse of those laws (The way he said it, I honestly believe he means consequences for the people who call in fake reports against gun owners).

“These are reasonable, practical and tactical regulations……”

So there you have it. I know that I have saved most of you the burden of this informative talk Phone yet another Hollywood expert (but he is from Uvalde).

I have a hard time believing any politician is going to try to restrain the media are we store family values.

You’re welcome

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                              Matthew McConaughey was apparently now the spokesman du jour for the White House. For about 20 minutes people got to listen to McConaughey instead of the not quite as eloquent United States Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre at the White House press briefing. This is White McConaughey suggested in his emotional plea.

To save you folks the trouble:

1. Invest in mental health care.
                              2. Invest in safer schools.
                              3. (Get this!!) Restrain sensationalized media coverage.
                              4. (Get this!!) Restore family values.
                              5. Restore American values.
                              6. Responsible gun ownership by raising AR15 purchase age to 21, background checks, a waiting period for “those rifles”, red flag laws and consequences for abuse of those laws (The way he said it, I honestly believe he means consequences for the people who call in fake reports against gun owners).

“These are reasonable, practical and tactical regulations……”

So there you have it. I know that I have saved most of you the burden of this informative talk Phone yet another Hollywood expert (but he is from Uvalde).

I have a hard time believing any politician is going to try to restrain the media are we store family values.

You’re welcome
                              I caught part of it. He did make some good points. He said common sense gun laws that protect the 2nd amendment. Me personally any shooting of an innocent victim should be a federal crime and a trip to the death chamber.

Comment

Working...
                              X