Best Trailer Brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Trailer Brand

Wanting a 28-32' dual tandem deck over with ramps or dovetail. What are best brands and what brands should I steer clear of and why?

Will be used to haul round bales, tractors, 2 sxs's etc. Of equipment and hay.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

PJ AND TEXAS BRAGG are great trailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PJ and Load Trail.

Comment

Okay, so 2 votes for pj. Anyone else want to throw in their .02?

Comment

I know everyone hates on Big Flex but I’ve got a 25+5 dual tandem and a 14k dump and they’ve been great trailers. That being said I would look heavy at the Load Trails. Diamond C if you want the very best. Good luck and let us know which route you go!

Comment

Lamar, best built and best warranty

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
              Okay, so 2 votes for pj. Anyone else want to throw in their .02?

Top hat trailer here , never had a problem with it

Comment

I have a elite out of Ok have had a lot of trailers and love this one I will say to add the mega ramps to your list mine is used to haul a tractor and shredder every day during the growing season load trail and pj are great brands

Comment

I’ve researched them extensively. I own several.

Diamond C is the highest quality IMHO.

Comment

Ranch King out of Bellville! Others carry them but I found the best deal buying direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Diamond c is a joke. i sold them and dealt with the warranty issues, they use lippert axles and IMO junk. So much so, I dropped them and never looked back. They do have a very good powdercoat though and they have one heck of a PR campaign going to make people believe they are the best and pay the premium price they are getting.
                      I also sold PJ, Load Trail, Southwest Gooseneck and Road Boss, they all back up their warranty like a MFG should. Road Boss makes a good trailer but is a smaller MFG, they use paint and right now whatever axles they can find. I would choose any of those over Diamond C.
                      Southwest is a local family-owned company in San Antonio, and they build a fine trailer, they also use paint-not powder coated like the major trailer mfg'ers. This one should be considered in my opinion.
                      I would make sure whatever you buy is primed/powdercoated or painted-it will payoff in the long run. Dexter axles would be my first choice. Sealed wiring harness and LED lights would be high on my list as well. When you compare trailers make sure both are equal with the hitch/coupler, jacks, fenders, etc-this is where the budget trailers shine compared to a higher end trailer. These small options get overlooked more than you would think. When you buy make sure you crawl under it and inspect ALL welds. Right now all MFG'ers are behind on delivery-way behind. The plants are running wide open and have been for well over a year, mistakes are being made on all mfg trailers. Protect yourself and check everything when you buy. If you need any contacts to call, shoot me a PM and I will send you some names/numbers.

Comment

PJ and Load Trails are what I use, I have other brands some have named here but thr quality is trash day in and day out. They can all be trash at times depending on the “Cycle” of current help but these are what I buy new these days. Just look the one over your buying before taking off, if the welds look good your golden.

Comment

Diamond C is the highest quality trailer on the market and heavy duty as well, nothing comes close

Comment

I have been really happy with my Ranch KIng. Had it for a decade now. It is one of the best thought out trialer designs I have owned.

Comment

It's kinda of a mute point but I have .a Custom Pull out of Taylor Tx..They went under in 2000 but I was lucky to find an 18'. Compliments on it too this day.

Comment

Working...
                              X