Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Mr. Public;16091513]
    Originally posted by Bill M View Post
    I do some of this during regular maintenance which I do every 6 months. Had a guy that tied his awning down and I'm equipped to do it but I would still like to be able to unhook it quick to bring it in. Haven't figured that out yet. I'm in Bryan.
    Hey Bill, the bunjee make for a quick disconnect. It also serves purpose to stretch instead of being hard tied to the weight, allowing it some give. We live close to each other, I'm in south CS
    I saw you were in CS is the reason I mentioned it. I will check into the bungee thing. We are under trees so many campsites that the awning doesn't get used as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
      Have a big trip planned for this summer. Going to Colorado Springs for 2 nights. Then to Custer SD to visit the black hills and Mt Rushmore for 5 days. Then to Wisconsin to see family and visit the home office for a week. Haven't planned the trip home, to San Antonio yet. When we bought our Travel Trailer, I swore I would not leave Texas with it, lol.
      This sounds like a good trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
        Have a big trip planned for this summer. Going to Colorado Springs for 2 nights. Then to Custer SD to visit the black hills and Mt Rushmore for 5 days. Then to Wisconsin to see family and visit the home office for a week. Haven't planned the trip home, to San Antonio yet. When we bought our Travel Trailer, I swore I would not leave Texas with it, lol.
        If you haven’t already, Take off the China bomb tires and put you some good American made tires on it before you head out. Sounds like a wonderful trip!

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
          Mostly, we spend our time at Potters Creek which is a COE park on Canyon Lake. We like that park, especially the buddy sites which are open April - September.
          We spent a week out there this fall, guess they were having a bad week, restroom was down and having electric issues in the park. It was still a good outing.

Comment

Just got back from tent camping the great freeze in new braunfels. Was cold and the fishing was slow for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Bend Ranch state park. If you stray from the main roads your vehicle will get pin striped. Very remote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope to a few trips to the hill country and get out to Big Bend this spring.

We need to come up with a TBH flag for a lot sign.

Comment

In for a TBH camping flag/sign
                  Last edited by ateague11; 02-12-2022, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ateague11 View Post
                    In for a TBH camping flag/sign
                    That would have to be approved by Micheal and Mary. They wouldn't allow anything with TBH with the motorcycle group. Maybe different now though.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                      That would have to be approved by Micheal and Mary. They wouldn't allow anything with TBH with the motorcycle group. Maybe different now though.
                      I figured i would need approval, just trying to plant a seed.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                        I figured i would need approval, just trying to plant a seed.
                        Good deal!

Comment

Tagged. We have trip late March to Lake Guntersville, Ala.
                          Then late June and July 4th to Ft Pickens, Fla. with 4 other coaches. This is our favorite.
                          Late July trip to Lake Texoma, Oklahoma side.
                          Labor day trip to Grand Isle, La with 6 other coaches, fun trip.
                          Plan to make a fall trip but not sure where yet. Pics of my coach:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                            Tagged. We have trip late March to Lake Guntersville, Ala.
                            Then late June and July 4th to Ft Pickens, Fla. with 4 other coaches. This is our favorite.
                            Late July trip to Lake Texoma, Oklahoma side.
                            Labor day trip to Grand Isle, La with 6 other coaches, fun trip.
                            Plan to make a fall trip but not sure where yet. Pics of my coach:
                            Nice rig, that's about exactly what I need to replace my Bunkhouse model with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              We have several short trips planned for baseball tournaments, but we’re going to the Palo Duro Canyon in mid March and I can’t wait! I’m gonna nerd out on historical markers and the museum in Canyon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Dale , When you go to Palo make sure to hike out to The Light House, long hike but pretty cool to climb to the top!! The play they do about Goodnight TX is pretty good also, but that is only during the summer. Cool Park for sure👍

Comment

This thread motivates the heck out of me!

Comment

Working...
                                X