Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody has to post wins from both schools since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      What has Aggy done lately? Nothing since 1998 and that was just a conference championship.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        Somebody has to post wins from both schools since 1998.
        Naaaaa, we know where we are today and that’s all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Well we did just sign the greatest class in history. History.
          But but but 76-37-5……

Comment

Sark mentioned adding 33 to the roster after the season concluded, they have added 32 and the best OL haul in the country, I like where this is headed off a 5-7 season. It sounds like the plan is to add a few more through the portal if the right players become available. ILB, S, and WR were the 3 positions noted with room to take up to 4 more players this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Sark mentioned adding 33 to the roster after the season concluded, they have added 32 and the best OL haul in the country, I like where this is headed off a 5-7 season. It sounds like the plan is to add a few more through the portal if the right players become available. ILB, S, and WR were the 3 positions noted with room to take up to 4 more players this cycle.
              Good pickups for you guys. That should give Ewers the protection he needs to do his job.

Comment

The off season has gone as well as it could possibly go so far in my opinion. I really like the two new assistants on the offensive staff and bringing in Patterson to help / oversee the defense and help Sark. The roster will be about 40% new so hopefully a new locker room culture can take over. Sark knows he has to build up front to win.

Comment

DL Lebbeus Overton has reclassified to 2022, with five finalists in Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas A&M. TAMU apparently has a lot of momentum right now after his visit over the weekend.

Ags could still add to their #1 class and DL haul!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    DL Lebbeus Overton has reclassified to 2022, with five finalists in Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon and Texas A&M. TAMU apparently has a lot of momentum right now after his visit over the weekend.

50/50 shot, seems like pretty good odds off a good visit.

His old man: Former Oklahoma offensive lineman from 1991-94; Former Texas A&M Associate AD from 1999-09; Current Kennesaw State AD.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

When does he announce?

Comment

Saw where one of Sabans coordinators got a DUI last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          Saw where one of Sabans coordinators got a DUI last night

I think it was the D coordinator.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                            I think it was the D coordinator.

Correct

Comment

50/50 shot, seems like pretty good odds off a good visit.

His old man: Former Oklahoma offensive lineman from 1991-94; Former Texas A&M Associate AD from 1999-09; Current Kennesaw State AD.
                              Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              When does he announce?
                              He announced his reclassification today. I don't think he intends to announce a decision anytime soon. I read that he's still wanting to take some OVs.
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Who ranks the high-school kids and does anyone track that accuracy? Just curious how many of the so-called 5 and 4 star players end up having great collegiate careers.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X