Nolan Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolan Texas

Anyone hunt just east of Nolan in Nolan county ? We have a place on the Nolan / taylor county line. Just wondering what everyone is seeing this year ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hunted in Mary Neal when I was in high school in Sweetwater. Lot of good deer out that way.

Comment

Not much help to you I know but I managed a high fence ranch just outside Nolan

Comment

Some pretty good deer in that area.

Comment

That's the area I grew up in. Great deer when you get closer to mountain pass and Coronado's camp. Some real good places around Butman Methodist camp as well.

Comment

We are west of 277 and 89.

Comment

Our place is between Mary Neal and Roscoe. Good numbers and good genetics if you let them age. We're lucky due to the fact that we have water wells all over the place and big neighbors. I'm headed out next week for our first sit of the season.

Comment

Hogs hogs and hogs . Decent deer population.

Comment

We have 2 wells both are working and 2 ag fields to plant food plots. Lots of pigs and plenty of deer this is our first year and we are still assessing.

Comment

Guys we have plenty of deer and plenty of pigs but are there many turkey in this area ? We have not seen or heard one.

Comment

When I lived there in the early 2000’s they were few and far between but I did shoot my first turkey out there. He had 3 beards.

Comment

Working...
                      X