No announcement yet.

Truck load of dead immigrants. Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guess we better ban trucks and enclosed trailers. They're too dangerous to have around. Maybe keep closer tabs on who owns these deadly pieces of machinery.

Comment

There just cant possibly be a worse death than slowly baking.. What a horrific situation..

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
        Does that mean that Trump is responsible for the 39 dead that they found in 2017 in SA?

Things like this have been happening for as long as I can remember and aren't likely to stop anytime soon no matter who is in office.
        No but go back and read it a bit more slowly....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

horrible way to die
          prayers up for the victims and their familys

Comment

If it was my decision I'd haul them all on up to Washington D.C. and stack them up in front of the Whitehouse so numbnuts can see how much good our open border policies are doing.

He likes them over here so much so I'd let his crew clean that nasty *** mess up. Only problem with that is he's so freakin stupid he'd probably get on t.v. and say he's tired of Mexicans sleeping in front of the Whitehouse.
            Last edited by okrattler; 06-27-2022, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Sad deal for sure.

We need to wake up and address this assault trailer issue now!

Comment

Terrible way to go

Comment

The whitehouse response will be that we need to make it even easier to enter the US and human trafficking should be legslized so they don't have be smuggled in inside trucks.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

What a terrible way to go.

Here is how crazy the liberal nut bags are. They see this and they see normal people mad that it happened and placing blame on “open border policy” of Biden. They immediately spout off **** about if there was an open border they would not have to sneak in and I thought walls worked etc. There is no middle ground anymore it seems. Just mental gymnastics to place blame on the other side. I don’t see a way out of this division that has been so expertly created and cultivated. It’s by design to keep people bickering and your eyes off all the shady **** the government does and I don’t see a way out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Horrible way to go. Feel for them & their family. Gotta place blame on them too. Come the right way & this wouldn't happen. The ones responsible should go the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        Horrible way to go. Feel for them & their family. Gotta place blame on them too. Come the right way & this wouldn't happen. The ones responsible should go the same way.
                        That's where I'm at. If we only got trailers full of dead ones this wouldn't be an issue. They need to do things the right way. If they can't and something happens to em.....oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                          The whitehouse response will be that we need to make it even easier to enter the US and human trafficking should be legslized so they don't have be smuggled in inside trucks.

Problem is these assault trailers. Should be outlawed. Nobody needs a high capacity trailer like that to haul materials. Cargo trailer and s10 pickup can haul all materials anyone needs…. Come on man

Can’t believe Beto isn’t standing up for his native people on this issue.
                          Last edited by Low Fence; 06-28-2022, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Prayers for their family.
                            Praying for those that survived.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              That's where I'm at. If we only got trailers full of dead ones this wouldn't be an issue. They need to do things the right way. If they can't and something happens to em.....oh well.
                              Don't you guys watch the news? They have no choice. It's their only escape from the devestating oppression of their home countries. Complete victims that are the result of conservative tyranny! [emoji2961]
                              And now for reality... it's a terrible tragedy that could've been avoided by a better border policy and wiser choices by those who lost their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post

Can’t believe Beto isn’t standing up for his native people on this issue.
                                Come on man! Leave the Italians out of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X