No announcement yet.

Graboski taxidermy CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is crazy.. just be straight forward with ppl and give them their mounts back if you aren’t going to take care of it. Honest ppl are hard to come by these days. Good luck with getting him back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
      This is crazy.. just be straight forward with ppl and give them their mounts back if you aren’t going to take care of it. Honest ppl are hard to come by these days. Good luck with getting him back

That’s honestly all we want some type of contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
        Not sure on the legal time frame. When it gets to the point where I have to say “if I don’t get the $$ by X/X/XX I’m going to sell it”…I MEAN it.

Understood.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by SCHC View Post

IMO 75% of taxidermists are crooks, screwballs or combination of both. Finally have a couple that do excellent work and are reliable.
          WOW

Comment

Don't know what it is with that industry but seems like finding a taxidermist that isn't a flake is getting dang near impossible. Makes you appreciate the good ones. I dropped off two ducks with a guy almost 3 years ago now who was a champion taxi and did awesome work for me before. Been promised them a couple times and at this point I'm done with the BS. If something comes up and you can't get it done just communicate that...

Comment

I just picked up my 2020 deer. I thought for awhile it was gone. Taxidermist advised parts and pieces, tannery were some of the issues. In the end it was worth it. The deer came out great and he was a real special deer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbZX225 View Post
                I just picked up my 2020 deer. I thought for awhile it was gone. Taxidermist advised parts and pieces, tannery were some of the issues. In the end it was worth it. The deer came out great and he was a real special deer for me.
                From Graboski Taxidermy in C.C.???

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by SCHC View Post

IMO 75% of taxidermists are crooks, screwballs or combination of both. Finally have a couple that do excellent work and are reliable.

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                  WOW

WOW IS RIGHT!!!!

it’s gotta be at least 80%

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    WOW IS RIGHT!!!!

it’s gotta be at least 80%

90% are side hustle taxidermist, with zero time management skills, after realizing real estate, plumbing, septic pumpers , is really their meat and potatoes can’t meet a quality or timely work load .
                    99% of taxidermist are con men when saying they are good with mounting bobcats
                    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-21-2022, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post

Rwc
                      Wondering the same !

Comment

Are taxidermist afraid to turn people away knowing they can’t handle the load ? Luckily I e never had issues with any yet. Except the one that mounted my bobcat I tossed in the trash. But he was quick

Comment

They still have a WT of mine from 3 seasons ago. I stopped calling and texting this year. I do keep an ear out for updates though.

Comment

No, sorry just another taxi. Hope all works out.

Comment

Anyone deal with him lately????

Comment

You take your chacnes with a Taxidermist unless he has very good references from

Comment

Working...
                                X