Mann Eye Institute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mann Eye Institute

Seems she does not work there anymore, and no discount, so for the 175.00 discount, i need a good LASIK doctor.. anyone??? Sorry in the Humble area..
    Thanks

Have you called them? I would call the Katy office.
    They can book you in Humble.

Comment

I would call your optometrist and ask them for a referral to a good LASIK facility. Had mine done at Mann Eye and if I had it to do over, I’d have looked at other providers before choosing to get it done because of a discount”….

Comment

DO NOT DISCOUNT YOUR EYES!! Pay better money. Bigger money for someone who does quality over quantity.

Sent from my SM-A536V using Tapatalk

Comment

Mann Eye Institute

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
          Seems she does not work there anymore, and no discount, so for the 175.00 discount, i need a good LASIK doctor.. anyone??? Sorry in the Humble area..
          Thanks

But **** she was pretty.

Not sure if y’all could see that or not.

Mary don’t take no offense you’ll always be the prettiest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Last edited by Black Ice; 06-14-2022, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I agree about cheapest comment. Couple family members went to Mann eye and my wife and I went to the eye center of Texas which was recommended by our eye doctor. We had no issues and going on 12 and 10 years with no issues. Family that went to the other in less than 5 years are back in glasses for reading. I know everyone is different just our families experience. We also had one family member go to Mexico and paid 750 for both eyes. So far so good but it’s only been about a year.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Mann Eye Institute - TBH Pricing

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                Thanks everyone.
                Definitely late to the game here sorry about that. But yes Mann Eye still offers TBH member only pricing! Any of our facilities that offer LASIK, including the Katy office, will honor your TBH price. And we agree - you pay a high cost for cheap LASIK. We've PMd you back and would love to help you see your very best.

Comment

Woodlands Mann Eye just did my wife's witha TBH discount. She is very happy.

Comment

I had mine done at the Katy Mann Eye Clinic...very happy with the results.

Comment

A little bit of bragging on my first cousin:

Dr. Stephen Slade and his scientific colleague, Dr. Stephen Brint, were the first ophthalmologists to perform LASIK in the United States in 1991. With more precise methods of surgical cutting available, traditional cuts could be combined with the excimer laser to produce a specific desired result. During LASIK, the surgeon makes a cut in the cornea that creates a cap, called a microkeratome. This procedure was named photorefractive keratectomy, or PRK."

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        A little bit of bragging on my first cousin:

Dr. Stephen Slade and his scientific colleague, Dr. Stephen Brint, were the first ophthalmologists to perform LASIK in the United States in 1991. With more precise methods of surgical cutting available, traditional cuts could be combined with the excimer laser to produce a specific desired result. During LASIK, the surgeon makes a cut in the cornea that creates a cap, called a microkeratome. This procedure was named photorefractive keratectomy, or PRK."
                        So does he give TBH discounts units or not?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                            So does he give TBH discounts units or not?
                            He has been retired for quite a while; practiced in New Orleans

Comment

Working...
                            X