The day has come….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    I’m surprised that as “tight” as you are, that you could walk away from a paying job that early. I would think you would love that money too much. Good for you

Honestly money was never really that important to me. Don’t get me wrong I liked having money & if I wanted something I’d get it. If I didn’t have enough money in my wallet I saved for it.

But the most important thing to me was when I was about 22 & by that age a 2 kids, a guy told me “son I’ve got vacation houses all over the place, I can buy anything I want & I’ve more STUFF than I need, but my children paused for it. We don’t have any memories from their childhood. Cause I worked all the time.” That hit me very hard. Cause when I was a kid my dad drove truck & have very few memories. So I didn’t want that for my kids. So we built a life from that moment that if we wanted to go camping we went, if we wanted to go fishing we went if we wanted just burn off off to another state we did it. In 2011 we bought our 30 acres, built my own shop(we had saved for so it would be paid for & have no overhead) & started working for my self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see debt as never ending, property taxes, medical insurance etc. things owe for from the month ( s) before.

Comment

Nice!

Congrats

Comment

Nice, way to plan and follow your own path.

Comment

All ready been said but congratulations Wife and I did about same...back in 04 and only debt i got is my 2019 PU and its no interest so why pay it off in a hurry...

Comment

Working...
            X