Bachelor Party Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has that many real friends to invite to a bachelor party? Lol

Wherever you go, I vote more fishing and less golfing.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
      March/April 2022 has already passed…

If it was me I’d go to any of them besides TX. 12-18 people remember fishing options are pretty limited unless everyone doesn’t mind splitting up.

I wanted to do something similar for mine but decided on doing something else.
      2023*

Yesterday was a long day

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        12 people max, 8 would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I highly doubt we'll have 18 go, so 12 is probably more realistic

8 groomsmen, plus myself, then a couple extra guys I'd want there

Don't think I could get down to 8 without leaving someone important out

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
          Are you single or married? If I was single I'd be headed to Destin.
          I'm the one getting married

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
            Who has that many real friends to invite to a bachelor party? Lol

Wherever you go, I vote more fishing and less golfing.
            Somehow I do

I'm not very big on golfing, but pretty much every single one of my friends are, I do enjoy the time spent on the course with the guys and just getting drunk and driving the golf cart around

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              If money isn't determining factor for anyone I'd pick Key West (tons of inshore target species compared to the coast). Travel is a bit more of a pain but I have this gift where i'm able to sleep during every second of every flight.
              It's a factor for some, not all, which is where the amount of people attending comes in. The more travel and more expensive, I'll be closer to 12 people total. If it was something close and cheap like the Texas Coast, I could easily see
              18-20 people attending.

Comment

Vegas

Comment

12 people max, 8 would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wise man ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Why even have a bachelor party if strippers and blow are not involved?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    If I ever get remarried, this guy is coming to my next bachelor party!

Comment

Key West. And that is too many people. 8 is the limit unless all of you are really good friends. LOL

Comment

Too many people to tell on you afterwards.

I’d say destin out of those choices.

Comment

Destin imop for how many would be going

Comment

Of those, I'd do the 1st. One day fishing is enough days to wake up early on a Bach Party, any more and it's work. Do it the first day.

Make the golf late morning so everyone can get some sleep, but don't give them time to get hammered at lunch before golf or golf will be a **** show and that's obnoxious.

I don't know what "crab island" is, but it sounds like a couple bachelor parties I went to.;D Do that the last day!

I'd look into having food brought in from a local spot, a group that size could take forever to get in, and that irritates people. Eat at the casa, then go to the bar.

Comment

Venice area. Bowfishing down there is a blast. And nobody cares if you get drunk and loud. Most the places seemed to be weekend camps. All I can say, is if you go there, take plenty of everything as a store nearby wasnt really a thing where we stayed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Of those, I'd do the 1st. One day fishing is enough days to wake up early on a Bach Party, any more and it's work. Do it the first day.

Make the golf late morning so everyone can get some sleep, but don't give them time to get hammered at lunch before golf or golf will be a **** show and that's obnoxious.

I don't know what "crab island" is, but it sounds like a couple bachelor parties I went to.;D Do that the last day!

I'd look into having food brought in from a local spot, a group that size could take forever to get in, and that irritates people. Eat at the casa, then go to the bar.
                                Crab Island
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X