No announcement yet.

Bachelor Party Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage is the leading cause of divorce!

Nashville would be a choice as mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
      I did my bachelor party in February Costa Rica. Off shore fishing one day, inshore fishing one day, party rest of days. When we split cost with 12 guys it was not bad at all. Had unreal house and pool over looking Pacific Ocean. Everyone caught sailfish and some other bucket list fish. Best trip I’ve been on
      You might be onto something here.

Comment

Looking like a mid to late February 2023 wedding so bachelor party will need to be September/October 2022 or January 2023, unless I want to sacrifice a weekend during deer season, which I typically like to avoid since I have to miss some weekends already due to the holidays.

Leaning more towards renting a big house down at the Texas coast and bringing a few boats and doing a mini-fishing tournament between all of us. If I went this route, where would y'all recommend that has big lodging options, good fishing, and decent night life. Most of my fishing is done either in POC or from launching at Marker 37 in Corpus and trekking down to Baffin or the Landcut. Thinking lodging for 16-20 guys might be difficult with both of those options.

Comment

Is getting drunk at the titty bar no longer the bachelor party preference?

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
            Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            Congrats. Sounds like a good time. Just want to now how I can get invited to go.
            Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            That's nothing. Had a buddy that past out drunk and we put him on a bus to San Antonio with no money. Talk about ruin a wedding. We drove to San Antonio and found him sleeping on a bench at the bus station. He was 2 1/2 hours late to his wedding and covered in puke. His wife never did forgive us.
            Yeah man about that invite...

Looking like a mid to late February 2023 wedding so bachelor party will need to be September/October 2022 or January 2023, unless I want to sacrifice a weekend during deer season, which I typically like to avoid since I have to miss some weekends already due to the holidays.

Leaning more towards renting a big house down at the Texas coast and bringing a few boats and doing a mini-fishing tournament between all of us. If I went this route, where would y'all recommend that has big lodging options, good fishing, and decent night life. Most of my fishing is done either in POC or from launching at Marker 37 in Corpus and trekking down to Baffin or the Landcut. Thinking lodging for 16-20 guys might be difficult with both of those options.
            I have no idea on lodging for a group that large, but hit up Capt. Glenn and see if he has any advice on who to contact. I do know that of all the suggestions from this thread, the inshore tournament followed by an offshore trip or a weekend of dove hunting both sound far above any of the other suggestions...but then again, I'm getting old now and gave up partying 13 years ago and would rather fish/hunt any day of the week over dealing with overcrowded party areas

Comment

Just got back from mine on Sunday. We had 18 guys and stayed in Venice on a really cool houseboat, place was huge. We had planned on bowfishing two nights and some guys were going to tuna fish but the weather had different plans. We bowfished one night but it was very slow, we only killed 4-5 each boat. Decided to just save the money and party. Went to the marina and watched all the inshore boats come back in with their catches and drank all day. Saturday we cooked 5 sacks of crawfish on the back deck of the boat and just had a good time with my buddies.

We went for a buddies bachelor party to Venice about 3 years ago at the end of September so your time frame. We had 16 guys and stayed in some prefabbed houses/trailers that were about 10 miles from the marina on some acreage. We went Thursday night and bowfished and did really good, shooting almost full limits of reds with sheepshead and flounder mixed in. The following day/night we just drank and cooked and took it easy. On Saturday we went out tuna fishing on 3 separate boats. All boats caught fish, my boat caught 9 yellowfin over 65 pounds all the way to 110 pounds.

I've been to well over a dozen bachelor parties and have enjoyed most of them, but typically enjoy the ones that we actually attempt to do something more than just drinking, makes me feel not so worthless haha.

Comment

Try this from worldwide prestige

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFiOGiT8zBQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFiOGiT8zBQ[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                  Sugars. Yellow Rose, Landing Strip all reputable places

I need this guy planning the next bachelor party I go to…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X