1990 sqare body burb.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 sqare body burb.

Well this 90 model Suburban landed in my yard last night. It was sold new in Corpus Christi and somehow now made it's way to Lake Fork. The paint is not in good shape, but the interior is near perfect minus a crack in the dash and a couple trim pieces that need attention. It has 94k original miles on a 350/700 combo and drives and rides great. It has working factory front and rear air that has just been rebuilt by the previous owner. To start off I'm ditching the strange looking OBS mirrors, adding a fuzzy dash mat and make the radio play. I just ordered the rear flip kit and c-notch set. Next will be to drop the front end and add some sort of 20'' wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Drooool.

Comment

Nice! I almost bought one like that about a year ago, as a 3rd vehicle, while my '89 GMC C2500 P/U gets some upgrades.

I see you still have the OEM hub-caps. Hang on to those! Finding one with 90K miles is a dream any more. My 350-5sp lasted 278K. Got a 5.3 almost finished up in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            Nice! I almost bought one like that about a year ago, as a 3rd vehicle, while my '89 GMC C2500 P/U gets some upgrades.

I see you still have the OEM hub-caps. Hang on to those! Finding one with 90K miles is a dream any more. My 350-5sp lasted 278K. Got a 5.3 almost finished up in it.
            Those caps will for sure stay with me. I think I have seen some 20'' rally wheels these caps will pop onto, but I have not ran across then searching yet. I will get some under hood pictures later. Pretty much all the under hood components look great. It has a new battery, alternator, and fresh tune up. I traded it for my old YJ I had here for sale that the guy just had to have.

Comment

87 CC dually

Love the square bodys...look at this Gem I found...454 FI...survivor
              Attached Files

Comment

cool rides!

Comment

Man mack daddy that dually is sweet. I was able to get some under hood pics today. I did notice some coolant sitting on the front of the intake.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                    Man mack daddy that dually is sweet. I was able to get some under hood pics today. I did notice some coolant sitting on the front of the intake.

Very nice....thermostat possible, housing?

My long term goal has always been a 12V swap....but this thing is so clean that will be years down the road I believe unless one falls in my lap....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Very nice....thermostat possible, housing?

My long term goal has always been a 12V swap....but this thing is so clean that will be years down the road I believe unless one falls in my lap....
                      I'm pretty sure it the thermostat housing, I dried it all off last night and could see some seepage around it after a little while of letting it run.

Comment

If you grow your hair out you might be mistaken for the 90s version of Mark Stevenson out here. All the guides drove those back in the day.

Comment

Air filter cap flipped lol

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                            Air filter cap flipped lol
                            The original cold air induction Made that Q jet sound like a turbo

Comment

For the sq body crowd.
                              Heres my 83' K10.. 4"lift, 33x12.50 Maxxis Razrs, 97' 5.7ltr vortec, etc, etc..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X