Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want to go to heb or Walmart (lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero line at our HEB. 75% stocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been to HEB and Kroger, walked right in, got everything we needed checked out and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Business as usual in Cleveland

Comment

Went to Lyssy and Eckel in Llano this morning, it was as busy as any HEB anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
            Went to Lyssy and Eckel in Llano this morning, it was as busy as any HEB anywhere.
            Wow! That’s crazy...

Comment

Went to the Walmart here in Palestine today for resupply. They had just about everything we needed. No wait or line to get in.

They had no fuel there of course. Only a couple of station in town had fuel at all.

What I wasn’t able to pick up at the chinamart, I found at the local Dollar Store on my way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There was a line of at least 30 people waiting just to get into the pvc isle at home depot yesterday and today. Lots of broken pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                  There was a line of at least 30 people waiting just to get into the pvc isle at home depot yesterday and today. Lots of broken pipes.
                  Yeah, I got there early and had some contractors basically clean out all the primer and glue and 3/4 fittings, people were saying same thing happening yesterday, plumbing supplies wiped out

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                    Yeah, I got there early and had some contractors basically clean out all the primer and glue and 3/4 fittings, people were saying same thing happening yesterday, plumbing supplies wiped out
                    Saw the same thing in San Antonio today

Comment

If you have a sharkbite copper fitting you are holding the holy grail right now

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        If you are close enough try Ferguson’s. We couldn’t find anything anywhere and stumbled into a Ferguson’s, had all we needed and more!

Comment

Working...
                        X