Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cry Macho movie review. If you saw it what did you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cry Macho movie review. If you saw it what did you think?

It’s in theaters and on HBO Max

I'm a large fan of Clint Eastwood and his work but this movie bites. Really no plot. Moves like a snail. Bad acting and bad script. Don't waste your time or money on this one. If you must, you can stream it on Cinema

Comment

I agree! I watched it on HBO Max. I had a really hard time just watching the whole thing. The bad acting was the first thing I noticed. I’m a big Clint Eastwood fan, but he made one too many movies

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I agree! I watched it on HBO Max. I had a really hard time just watching the whole thing. The bad acting was the first thing I noticed. I’m a big Clint Eastwood fan, but the made one too many movies

I agree. Watched it Friday on Max and it was a bit hard to follow. As much as I like Eastwood, he should have stopped after The Mule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was ok. Couldnt understand a lot of what was said though.

Comment

Glad I didn’t watch it

Copshop was horrible also

Comment

Haven’t seen it….I will watch it eventually I’m sure just because of Clint.

Sounds strikingly similar to The Mule….and that’s probably unfortunate.

Comment

I like to remember actors in their prime. Every which way but loose in 1978 was the last Clint movie I enjoyed and the pinnacle of his westerns for me was Outlaw Josey Wales in 1976.

I don’t want to watch the aging or the philosophy, feeling, or other crap.

For me its like watching an aging swimsuit model of 91 years old. Just because you were doesn’t mean you should continue to think you are.

Comment

C-
                    And I love his movies too!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Haven’t seen it….I will watch it eventually I’m sure just because of Clint.

Sounds strikingly similar to The Mule….and that’s probably unfortunate.
                      The Mule was a lot better than this believe it or not!

Comment

In one word...... "BLAND"

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                          I like to remember actors in their prime. Every which way but loose in 1978 was the last Clint movie I enjoyed and the pinnacle of his westerns for me was Outlaw Josey Wales in 1976.

I don’t want to watch the aging or the philosophy, feeling, or other crap.

For me its like watching an aging swimsuit model of 91 years old. Just because you were doesn’t mean you should continue to think you are.
                          I didn't enjoy cry macho.
                          But come on, unforgiven was 1991 and its easily a top 10 best Western ever made.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang
                            Could tell from the preview it might bite

Old Henry, up next

Comment

Cut him a Huss y’all. Clint has been in Geezer status for decades now. He’s 91 and his g f is 56 I think ��. How about The Mule? Did y’all like that one?

Comment

Working...
                              X