Gun Deer - Either Sex
    Gun Deer - Management

National Refuge General Deer

USFS Antlerless Deer Permit - Adult
    USFS Antlerless Deer Permit - Youth

Youth Only Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike
    Youth Only Gun Deer - Management
    Youth Only Javelina

I think that is everything. Tomorrow is a big day for me and I have my fingers crossed for a decent hunt and seeing some new areas of Texas this season. Good luck everyone.

Good luck to everyone. Hoping to get drawn tomorrow!

Comment

Has anyone got drawn for the Gun Hunts yet. I have heard people getting drawn for the National Refuge Hunts on Laguna but haven't seen if anyone got the Gun Deer yet. Hoping to either draw one of the high demand tags like Chap or get something close to home that is low demand.

Comment

Fingers crossed - no luck on the earlier ones

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
          Has anyone got drawn for the Gun Hunts yet. I have heard people getting drawn for the National Refuge Hunts on Laguna but haven't seen if anyone got the Gun Deer yet. Hoping to either draw one of the high demand tags like Chap or get something close to home that is low demand.
          Won't have results until tomorrow sometime Deadline is today

Comment

Entered a lot, hopeful for at least one! Went to Bastrop State park last year , was a great hunt and staff were great!

Comment

Here's hoping for an email tomorrow

Comment

Draws for 9/15 should be conducted tomorrow on 9/16. The drawings occur sometime after 10:00 a.m.

Comment

Big day for our family tomorrow, lot of huts in the 9/15 deadline categories.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    Big day for our family tomorrow, lot of huts in the 9/15 deadline categories.
                    Me too!

Comment

I've got several applications in for the kiddos and myself as well for today's deadline. Hopefully we'll draw something.

Good luck to you all as well!!!

Comment

Nothing in my email this morning. Logged in to check the status just in case and everything still says “application recieved.” Guess the system is moving slow today.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                          Nothing in my email this morning. Logged in to check the status just in case and everything still says “application recieved.” Guess the system is moving slow today.
                          It is usually the middle of the morning (if not later) before they start drawing. Nothing on your status will change until they start the drawing.

Comment

Good luck to everyone today!

Comment

D-Day Today, lol! Good luck to all! I've already been drawn to archery hunt the Chaparral. This drawing took place back in August. I Need Another Hunt!

Comment

Working...
                              X