Hammer Toe. Ouch.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammer Toe. Ouch.......

I'm getting old and now have an issue with my right big toe. I knew I've had it for over a year but now, it's a hurtin and getting to be a pain with anything but crocs. What are your experiences and remedies? Thank you.

Get and stay drunk.

Comment

Ivermectin, seriously

Comment

Might be gout. If it is alcohol **** sure won’t help. Nor will red meat or sweets.

Comment

In-grown toe nail. Foot Doc will fix it.

Comment

It was diagnosed as hammer toe. I was just wondering if anyone had the same issue.

Comment

Quick google says this “A foot condition in which the toe has an abnormal bend in the middle joint.
              A hammer toe is usually caused by wearing shoes with high heels or narrow toe boxes. It often affects the toe next to the big toe.”

How long have you worn high heels?

Just joking. But googling does have a lot of remedies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                Quick google says this “A foot condition in which the toe has an abnormal bend in the middle joint.
                A hammer toe is usually caused by wearing shoes with high heels or narrow toe boxes. It often affects the toe next to the big toe.”

How long have you worn high heels?

Just joking. But googling does have a lot of remedies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                That is too funny. Thank you. Except work, I've been wearing crocs.

Comment

Working...
                X