Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting back into archery and wanting to bow hunt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting back into archery and wanting to bow hunt.

Been about 6 years since I shot a bow. I found an amazing deal on an Elite Ember rts package... I love the reviews I've seen but wanted to ask here. What are the pros and cons of this bow? Any and all advice is welcome, thank you in advance for your time.

I'd probably go test shoot one first, and at least a couple different ones to compare.

Comment

Elaborate on the 'deal', please. Price? Where did you find it? Accessories?
      Good shooting to you !

Comment

I know Elite make some nice bows. Don't know about that one. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-R View Post
          Elaborate on the 'deal', please. Price? Where did you find it? Accessories?
          Good shooting to you !
          The Ember Rts is usually $599.99 so with tax put it over $650, the company also offered me a 25% discount bringing the total to $498 with tax and insured shipping. I haven't gotten the bow yet but I've vetted them and they are a small business in Georgia with great customer reviews. Im hesitant to put them out there until I know they do good business.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
            I'd probably go test shoot one first, and at least a couple different ones to compare.
            I am today since I'm off. I'm looking to feel and shoot as many as they'll let me.

Comment

Last edited by CelticAssassin; 09-01-2021, 10:27 AM. Reason: Accidental duplicate

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                You were definitely right sir! Went to my local bow shop, they had the exact bow I was looking for. Elite makes an amazing bow! Super smooth draw, love the cam stops which give a solid backwall and the bow is stupid light. Shoots better than expected, I'm in love! 🤣😂 Hope to have this by the weekend. Oh and I won't be ordering online. It's like $50 more at my local shop, rather give them my business.

Comment

Originally posted by CelticAssassin View Post
                  You were definitely right sir! Went to my local bow shop, they had the exact bow I was looking for. Elite makes an amazing bow! Super smooth draw, love the cam stops which give a solid backwall and the bow is stupid light. Shoots better than expected, I'm in love! 🤣😂 Hope to have this by the weekend. Oh and I won't be ordering online. It's like $50 more at my local shop, rather give them my business.
                  Excellent choice giving your business to your local bow shop they will be the one there for you when something goes wrong or you have tuning issues or just want to upgrade sights, rest, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    Excellent choice giving your business to your local bow shop they will be the one there for you when something goes wrong or you have tuning issues or just want to upgrade sights, rest, ect.
                    No doubt! I didn't know they existed until 2 days ago, they opened like 3 months ago or so. VERY small shop, but has what I'm looking for. Met the owner and the bow technician, good people. They have a nice 3D range outside as well. Anyone in Hunt County into Mathews or Elite bows check out Bow Barn Archery just outside of Greenville, Tx.

Comment

welcome back, I have bought many Crossbows From TheBowGear a very good online platform. for more details.

Comment

Working...
                      X