Tactacam reveal x ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactacam reveal x ????

I bought a new reveal x. So far i am very unimpressed. I followed the instructions, and set it up accordingly. It is placed out in the yard so i can see how it preformed. So far it took a photo yesterday morning when i feed the dogs. Then again this it did the same thing. I placed it in the yard knowing that my dogs would set it off, but nothing all day. I even walked around in front of it when i got home, still no photos. All settings are as the factory set it up. So what are your thoughts?

Send it back. All 3 of mine work fine.

Comment

Have proper SD card in it?

Comment

Yep, i would check card, batteries and sensitivity. You can also send a test pic with the X model. If that doesn't work, I would call in for support.

Comment

It is a new sd, card formatted before i used it.

Comment

U3 class 10 card?

Comment

That's what i used. I bought a new card , and new batteries.

Comment

Then I’d suggest get with Tactacams customer service.

Comment

Getting the new ones setup is a bit confusing but once you do they work great. The old models were much easier to setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

the customer support is a little slow but they straightened me out on mine in getting it set up. It works as it should now.
                    The sensitivity setting is very 'sensitive' so had to turn mine down to 3 or 4 then I quit getting grass pics.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                      I bought a new reveal x. So far i am very unimpressed. I followed the instructions, and set it up accordingly. It is placed out in the yard so i can see how it preformed. So far it took a photo yesterday morning when i feed the dogs. Then again this it did the same thing. I placed it in the yard knowing that my dogs would set it off, but nothing all day. I even walked around in front of it when i got home, still no photos. All settings are as the factory set it up. So what are your thoughts?

I would also pull the SD card out and check it on a computer to see if it has pictures on it. Perhaps the camera is taking pictures, but not sending. This will at least help isolate the problem.

Comment

Sounds like it’s worthless. I will give ya $50 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Sounds like it’s worthless. I will give ya $50 for it.
                          X2 let me know if deal falls through with AC

Comment

May also need an update.

Comment

Ours are broke too. Only sending pics of doe and fawns??

Comment

Working...
                              X