Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Dang that looks mean...

I am hoping it sounds as mean as it looks. The cam was ordered with extra potato. I'm planning on buying stock in Dynamat before I fill the inside up with it to keep it quiet on the inside.

Comment

Looking good sir!

On another note I messed with a C2 with optic last week, mighty fine! Even when the instructor cleared the gun across the range you could hear the difference in everything else on the line

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Looking good sir!

On another note I messed with a C2 with optic last week, mighty fine! Even when the instructor cleared the gun across the range you could hear the difference in everything else on the line
        That's a good gun. I prefer the P version. The extra stroke in the slide sure makes it feel softer.

Comment

Back on all four wheels. Was a very productive Saturday. Its sitting lower than I though it would up front. I have about 3.25in clearance between the headers and the ground. Will have to adjust the coil overs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	241422231_10225594221992382_715845746846258338_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	24662298

Name:	241520501_10225594221872379_397623180146629725_n.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	24662299

Comment

Looking great

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool build!

Comment

I like it. Nice work.

Comment

I need to find some hard hitting fellers to help me roll up the dude that “redid” this Camaro before I got it. He really deserves it. I promise. Most of my work on the body has been repairing previous repairs. Shouldn’t surprise me that the dirt bag half azzed his work in the middle and back of the car. This weekend I have cut out the trans tunnel to correct the splice work done for the front pans and to make the t56 shifter get a small shifter hole. Not the huge hole that was there. The way they tied the trans tunnel to the floor new floor pan is a joke. Then I pulled the gas tank because I have a new setup for the fuel injection coming. I find that the trunk pan was way rusted. So they used some t-shirts (2 spots) as filler between the gas tank and trunk pan then used some decent trunk pan epoxy/coating to cover it up and smooth it out on the inside of the trunk. Found out when I had to pull the tank that was half full down after all the fasteners were off and out. Didn’t get to any of what I thought I was gonna do. Hope deer season doesn’t slow me much. I’m on a roll lately. Back to finding this dude……I’ll ask for help when I do.

Comment

dang it...at least when she's done you will know it was done correctly

Comment

Very nice build. Mad skills, props to you

Comment

Trans tunnel and trunk repaired. Still have a bit of work left on the trunk. Have parts for the new 9” rear diff arriving on Monday.

Comment

Nice pan-in Chris.

Comment

Trunk is done. Radiator is installed. Wiring is thru the bulkhead in the firewall where the distributor would typically be (still a bit of a mess). Rear end housing, axles, radiator and 3" drop kit for the rear is all here. Have a bit of cleanup under the car to do when I pull out the original 10 bolt and springs. Have the new wheel wells and core support to paint. Those are the next big items. Waiting on the rear gear assembly, disc brake kit for the rear, fuel tank, and exhaust to be delivered. All have been ordered.

Name:	trunk.jpg
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	24666136

Name:	springs.jpg
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	24666137

Name:	radiator.jpg