Almost made me buy a Chevy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost made me buy a Chevy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHTi7PBJLnk"]2021 Chevy Silverado – Cat | Chevrolet - YouTube[/ame]

Is that John Hoogenakker?
    Last edited by niceg3s; 09-19-2021, 07:34 PM.

I still find it very funny that the feature Chevy highlights the most in their advertising is the tailgate of the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They want everybody to know they have a good place to sit and wait on help to arrive when it breaks down!

Comment

Given the option to be given a Cat… or a Chevy

I’d take a cat

Comment

I heard that some folks were having transmission issues with em. Think it was on here as a matter of fact.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            I still find it very funny that the feature Chevy highlights the most in their advertising is the tailgate of the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I bought one in ‘95 and after awhile the **** tailgate wouldn’t even open. They replaced the guts under warranty and when I traded that piece of crap in on a Ford the tailgate wouldn’t open again.

Chevys S. U. C. K. !

Comment

That is a pretty funny commercial. Took me a second but I recognized the guy in that commercial. It was the guy that headed the black ops/special ops teams in Jack Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                I heard that some folks were having transmission issues with em. Think it was on here as a matter of fact.
                Yes sir! I have a friend that is et up with those stinking bow ties and he had a 2019 that stayed in the shop more than it did on the road! 7 months in he got sick and tired of it, purchased the same truck but a 2020 which had that fancy tailgate :rolleyes and it also stayS in the shop .

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                  That is a pretty funny commercial. Took me a second but I recognized the guy in that commercial. It was the guy that headed the black ops/special ops teams in Jack Ryan.
                  Ya, that’s the guy. Also from the Dilly Dilly Bud Light commercials.

Comment

I am a tried and true GMC guy, the tail gates are a joke.

Comment

Like that commercial. I to am a Chevy guy but lost a little faith when the 2016 truck I sold a friend started having trouble.

Comment

great commercial.

i do like those trucks, drove my cousins new GMC this summer with the stock goodyear ATs on it and man those tires suck, only had about 18k miles on them and they were loud as heck. the truck was nice though.

Comment

They still making their half tons in Mexico?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                            I am a tried and true GMC guy, the tail gates are a joke.
                            Do you have one? I love my dang tailgate!!! As a older dude with bad knees I can easily get in out truck bed, and load heavy loads much easier. I use it way more than I ever thought I would

Comment

Junk and they are better than they were...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X