No announcement yet.

It seems like my world is crashing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin....Reading over this post and just wanted to send my deepest condolences, thoughts, prayers out to you and your entire family.

Comment

Hard to read Kevin....very hard![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Kevin.

Comment

I'm so sorry to see you and your family having to go through this. You will be in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers up for your family Kevin.

Comment

May the peace that can only come from Him be with you and your family Kevin. Prayers up.

Comment

thoughts and prayers for you and your family Kevin!

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. Condolences to you, Tina and your family.

Comment

My Grannie, that can't even get out of bed and is the nursing home, has now tested positive for covid. There's no way she is strong enough to beat it.

She and my step mom were very close. We haven't told Grannie about her death.

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for you and Tina

Comment

Grannie has been in the hospital for a week or so, getting IV meds to reduce the fluid around her heart and lungs. It's not working.

Today the doctor suggested that she go back to the nursing home and put on Hospice.

Sent from my SM-A115AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you guys. I’m sorry you all are having to go through this. Bad deal.

Comment

Kevin, prayers sent up for you and your family bud. Hang tuff you and Tina can only do so much. I know just how you feel though. My world I thought was pretty much over and I turned it over to God. It worked out and yours will to.

Comment

Sorry Kevin. Up........................

Comment

Sorry to hear Kevin. Lean on God during this time to keep you strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X