I had Covid for 3 hrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Was the first sign a sharp pain in the arse?
    No. A little *****.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
      I had another friend die last night of it, so I'm not thinking its all BS anymore. He is the 3rd one in the last 2 weeks. None of them had any medical problems before this. Glad you are doing well. If the horse wormer helped, good for you.

My dad died in february of it and in the last 3 weeks I have had 6 friends die from it all between the ages of 30 and 55

Comment

You had the chills and took some medicine, don't know what you had, tested negative for covid, but it cured covid? Couldn't have been food poisoning or some other bug? Wow.... It's possible ivermectin helps, and ain't going to bash you for taking it, but you're trying way too hard to convince people it's a miracle cure.
        Last edited by jdg13; 09-16-2021, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          This admin has done that in less than 9 months. Very impressive indeed!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
          Strawman

All that internet boldness turns into “doc, please save my son/daughter/wife” when the **** goes down. Don’t trust the medical profession is a choice, not someone else’s fault that you get to shrug off like it’s somehow out of your control.

Comment

Who gives and antibody infusion without a positive covid test???

Comment

The level of mis/disinformation is astounding! Many are unwilling to take a vaccine tested on millions, but are willing to take veterinary products and antibody infusions is counter intuitive. Blaming the government at this point is crazy - I agree the divide in the country related to politics has become dangerous and is bleeding over into health with deadly consequences- the treatment of mild viral symptoms is the same as always - rest fluids as vast majority of those who get sick will have minor symptoms and don’t or should not be exposed to antibodies and unproven non human tested therapies.

The vaccines were developed under prior administration - I am still confused why so many want to give credit to Dems/Biden for vaccine push?

Comment

I just read through this whole thread...Lots of laughs and a few smh moments...LOL!!

Comment

I see there are still dumb ***** on TBH that think ivermectin has only been used as a horse dewormer since it’s inception.
                  Last edited by MBV77; 09-16-2021, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      Do you believe that most if not all in the medical field are in on this and all back Biden and want people to die from it for monetary gain?
                      I believe that those at the top who are feeding the protocols to those at the bottom are mostly in on it. I believe most at the bottom are following the protocols they've been taught to trust.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        Strawman

All that internet boldness turns into “doc, please save my son/daughter/wife” when the **** goes down. Don’t trust the medical profession is a choice, not someone else’s fault that you get to shrug off like it’s somehow out of your control.
                        Sounds like YOUR strawman, not mine.

Comment

Sabine
                          Do you know what’s in infusion they gave you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaicreekranch View Post
                            The level of mis/disinformation is astounding! Many are unwilling to take a vaccine tested on millions, but are willing to take veterinary products and antibody infusions is counter intuitive. Blaming the government at this point is crazy - I agree the divide in the country related to politics has become dangerous and is bleeding over into health with deadly consequences- the treatment of mild viral symptoms is the same as always - rest fluids as vast majority of those who get sick will have minor symptoms and don’t or should not be exposed to antibodies and unproven non human tested therapies.

The vaccines were developed under prior administration - I am still confused why so many want to give credit to Dems/Biden for vaccine push?
                            The millions the vaccines have been tested on have been short term and experimental on the population without any long term stats to prove its safe. Those experiments are ongoing as we speak and data for the public has been contradicting and censored to say the least. The veterinary product has been tested on BILLIONS. Not for covid but it has been proven safe overall. The vaccines, not so much. Aspirin hasn't been tested for covid either but my Dr had no problem prescribing it to help with symptoms on the simple premise that it has been safely administered for eons for multiple illnesses. Just like ivermectin. I'm not saying it's the miracle cure. Just saying it's proven to be safe. I had no problem taking it because I use logic and reasoning to make decisions. I'm not going to go on the goverments word when they contradict themselves around every turn.
                            As far as vaccine push ...seriously? Trump pushed the development (which I disagreed with then and still do). Biden is enforcing its use. Pretty simple deduction for most people on who's pushing it on the public.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                              I believe that those at the top who are feeding the protocols to those at the bottom are mostly in on it. I believe most at the bottom are following the protocols they've been taught to trust.

Then I’m sure you believe the miracle drug ivermectin stopped covid 19 in just 3 hours?

Comment

Awhile back someone on here said the division this virus has caused among us is worse than any of the effects. I think we need to get together and have a few cold ones and tell some tall tales. That's what I think. Screw Covid

Comment

Working...
                                X