• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to both of you

Comment

Very cool, congratulations!

Comment

Update on the trip. Today was sleep in day. Since it’s my birthday and I’m 36 today, I chose sleep. Been fighting sinuses since we got up here so it’s nice to catch up on rest. Caci made us sausage and egg breakfast tacos and the thermal shower is collecting sun so I’ll have my birthday shower later. Then this afternoon we are going to make a big loop and see if we can get some elk to talk. She will be keeping a look out for bears. If we spot one, it will turn into a bear hunt real quick so she can get her rug that she’s after!

In the mean time, we are going to run to a spot and see if we can find some trout. Struck out on our first spot. Maybe we can find a few for dinner tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Dang nice bull! Congrats to her!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Great way to celebrate, Happy Birthday and good luck with trout and that bear.

Comment

Wow congratulations to her

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations to y'all. What unit were you hunting in?

Comment

Well, here are the photos of birthday dinner from last night. What a feast it was too! We have venison sausage from a doe that Caci shot with a 45-70 last year, elk ribeye from the bull I shot two years ago on 9/13 which was my birthday, fresh fried elk heart, and scratch white gravy. After all of this food, you betcha I slept in Thai morning. Currently sitting on a ridge which cloud cover and temps dropping finally. Just heard a faint bugle so I gotta run. Time to get into hunting action!

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2 View Post
                        Awesome! Congratulations to y'all. What unit were you hunting in?

Unit 85

Comment

That’s a wife for life. Great job

Comment

Dang, you two are eating better than me and I'm at home. Congrats and good luck!

Comment

thats cool.

Comment

What a great looking meal, good luck on the hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X