No announcement yet.

Whataburger Lampasas - Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happened to be in Tyler a long while back and ordered breakfast (pancakes and bacon)at a Whataburger there. Best and biggest pieces of bacon that have ever been served to me at any of their locations. After that great experience it has never been equaled at another WB since.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Is a BoB with bacon good?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      No. BC their bacon is garbage. The BoB with sausage and grilled jalepenos is the best fastfood breakfast item that exists.

Comment

I found your “bad” is the new normal around Houston. I don’t hardly eat there anymore. Thanks Chicago for messing up a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          No. BC their bacon is garbage. The BoB with sausage and grilled jalepenos is the best fastfood breakfast item that exists.
          Perfect example of people having different tastes. With bacon is far superior. It's not close.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            We will be busting through Lampasas on Saturday on the way to Austin for the football game at DKR. I can get Whataburger anytime.

I think I’ll try Storms as a change up!
            I like Storms. It's an old fashioned hamburger if you are into that sort of thing

Comment

Whataburger sucks..I've eaten at least 500 of them,and they haven't been very good for 5/6 years

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                Whataburger sucks..I've eaten at least 500 of them,and they haven't been very good for 5/6 years
                ☝🏻

We need a like button!

Comment

Originally posted by Powerlock25 View Post
                  I was quite disappointed with Storms....I know they have a little history in Lampasas. Wife and kids liked it alright. The taco joint down the way is 100X better
                  Sounds promising!

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                    Why would you eat at 500 of them if they sucked?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Why would you eat at 500 of them if they sucked?

I wondered the same thing, BoB! ...at least stop eating them 4-5 years ago! lol

Reminds me of one of Yogi's reasons for not favoring a particular restaurant: "Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded!"

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        I wondered the same thing, BoB! ...at least stop eating them 4-5 years ago! lol

Reminds me of one of Yogi's reasons for not favoring a particular restaurant: "Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded!"
                        Even TBH has gone full on liberal Karen. Lol.

Comment

Whataburger still makes the best FAST FOOD burger available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Powerlock25 View Post
                            I was quite disappointed with Storms....I know they have a little history in Lampasas. Wife and kids liked it alright. The taco joint down the way is 100X better

I dont know whether to trust your opinion after not liking Storm’s, but wheres this taco joint?? Only mexican food ive had there was terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
                              No more Brads. He closed down.
                              Dang, this makes me sad. I knew he cut back his hours but didn't know he closed. Storms is now the best burger in Lampasas! (drive thru). Bills is pretty dang good!

Comment

Sorry to see that Brad's shut down. Dang best hamburgers is Lampasas. Gonna have to go to >>>>>>>.

Comment

Working...
                                X