Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the last day to fill those hunting tags

on your current license! You have until midnight

And don't forget to put in your application for teal tags for the early season.

Comment

Charging the cordless spot light now

Comment

Won’t be much sleep in East Texas tonight

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Won’t be much sleep in East Texas tonight
          I just got in. Tired as heck but nothing says deer season is over like the sound of my wife running the vacuum sealer as I drift off to sleep

Comment

Like Pawpaw always said, “deer season?” “That’s just something we sprinkle on the meat”

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                And don't forget to put in your application for teal tags for the early season.

Now that's a term I haven't heard in a long time....lol I think the 'Fuge broke the duck hunting internet on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Like Pawpaw always said, “deer season?” “That’s just something we sprinkle on the meat”
                  I knew a guy who grew up on the Yegua creek bottom and he told me that growing up, deer season was when his mama had salt and pepper and she always had salt and pepper.

Comment

Yep, one old buddy always said deer season was salt, pepper and garlic, and he also said he didn't kill many during deer season, as there just wasn't any sport in it....

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                      I knew a guy who grew up on the Yegua creek bottom and he told me that growing up, deer season was when his mama had salt and pepper and she always had salt and pepper.

Good one

Comment

I just applied for the rollover tags, 3 of last years extra doe tags for one extra buck tag this year.

Comment

Old friend of my Grampa told us why the heck do I need a license? Been kill deer whenever I wanted to all my life. When I want deer meat I just go shoot one

Comment

Just got online to get my new combo license and federal duck stamp!!![emoji95][emoji1018][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

In some of these Tribal areas and lands Native Americans can harvest game any time of year. Seems better to me than filling the freezer and then either having freezer burnt meat or harvesting more than you use

Comment

Working...
                              X