Girl gets bit by Alligator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl gets bit by Alligator

Those kids on the field trip got a show they'll remember a long time.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Quick thinker there!
    Had she not jumped in before he rolled, that would have been disastrous.

Comment

Saw that yesterday on a group text. She handled that better than anyone I would have imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Quick thinker there!
        Had she not jumped in before he rolled, that would have been disastrous.
        There is a full video where he rolled before she jumped in and it is pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Southernboy View Post
          There is a full video where he rolled before she jumped in and it is pretty bad.
          Post it up

Comment

Originally posted by Southernboy View Post
            I've watch it in several different clips and it doesn't appear that way. It looks like she crawled in before he rolled. She even states in her interview that she had the presents of mine to do that so that he wouldn't rip her arm off when he rolled.

Here is a what appears to be a uncut video.

Comment

Thankfully she had the presence of mind to death roll with the gator.

Comment

The smart thing to do would have been to close the **** door when he was trying to come out.

Comment

What about the guy that saved her! A guy jumped in the tank and got the gator off Her. That's insanity! And it was just a guy watching what happened.

Comment

No kidding. That dude was a rockstar. Bet he didn't see himself going one-one-one with a gator that day when he showed up.

Comment

Thats why you should just leave them sum beaches alone.....that stuff just doesnt make any sense to me.

Comment

Anyone that jacks with those gators has it coming.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          No kidding. That dude was a rockstar. Bet he didn't see himself going one-one-one with a gator that day when he showed up.
                          The girl is lucky there was at least one man in the crowd—the kind I refer to as an “everyday hero”—whose first thought was to jump to her rescue rather then to STAND THERE AND CAPTURE THE INCIDENT ON VIDEO!! (Geez…sometimes I can’t believe people!)

Comment

they handled it very well by staying calm, waiting till the gator opened its mouth for a better grip then pulling the hand out, and ultimately the guy getting out of there before the gator got him as well.
                            Almost like they'd done this before ...

Comment

I saw a gator handler (aka.. Dumb arse) sitting on the back of a 12 foot alligator at a hunting and fishing show once. I asked him how he trained the gator not to bite. He said "you start them at a young age and squirt Head & shoulders shampoo in their mouth and then smack them on the nose".

Not my idea of a fool proof training method. One day that gators going to prove who the fool is.

Comment

Working...
                              X