• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    They are out of business.
    Shows 2021 bows...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've got some shooting to do! My newest but most favorite bow is a Prime. But it's 6 yrs old. Very curious to see how much different/better things are 6 yrs later.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been shooting Mathews for the past 3-4 years. I think there are a bunch of great bows out there. I used a PSE EVO NTN last year and used it for all my whitetail hunts. It’s super smooth and shoots great. I would look at that and the new EVL.

Comment

So who has a 32 inch long draw?

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
            I'm right at 33.25"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot the Matthews 27, 31, Hoyt Ventum 30, and Elite Kure? Coming out of an Elite I really thought I’d like it best, but the smooth draw cycle on the Hoyt won me over. The only bow I didn’t get to try because they didn’t have any was the Bowtech Solution. Definitely worth the trip to the archery shop because going in the Hoyt was at the bottom of my list, but the one I walked out with.

Comment

Im a mathews owner and I shot I shot the ventum 33 the other day and was pretty impressed...the prime nexus 2 was no slouch either!

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                  I'm right at 33.25"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  Holy smokes. I'm 6'5" and my draw length is 30.

Comment

I'm 6'6" but I have a long torso for my height and my arms are long to match. I had to shoot with a bent elbow for years!

Comment

Hoyt then Elite

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
                        I'm 6'6" but I have a long torso for my height and my arms are long to match. I had to shoot with a bent elbow for years!

33” is crazy. What hunting arrows do you use? I struggle to make a .260 spine work for me with more than 100 grains up front at 31.25”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                          33” is crazy. What hunting arrows do you use? I struggle to make a .260 spine work for me with more than 100 grains up front at 31.25”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I shoot traditional bows, so my build is a little different. I shoot Easton Axis Long Range 4mm 250 spine full length 33" shaft. Ethics components, their insert system is right at .5" sticking out past the end of the shaft. the insert weight is 135 gr and I am shooting 200-225 gr heads. The 200gr are on the ragged edge of being over spined, but they work for 3D. My hunting setup uses the 225gr heads. my total arrow length is right at 33 5/8" from belly of nock to end of my collar.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                            Who said anything about draw length? I think most references in here are related to the axle to axle length of the bow not draw length.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a biotech revolt. I was impressed with it shots great and no hand shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                Prime Nexus is greatness.
                                Did I try the wrong bow?

Tried out a Nexus 34 and flat out did not like the feel or the draw.

Not trying to high jack the thread.

I also tried an Elite Enkore and am looking for all loose change in the house to bump up my she-money to get one.

Shemoney - money the better half doesn't know about and is discretionary.

OP, go shoot an Elite Enkore.

Besides likeing the bow, here is the video that really sold me on Elite

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up0NOc1TFj8"]The Elite Compound Bow Factory - YouTube[/ame]

Just wish they'd move to Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X