Best Elite tech around Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Elite tech around Dallas

Looking to get my E35 gone through and completely tuned up , who y’all recommend , looks like I may need shim on upper cam

Why do you think you need the top cam shimmed, paper tear? How is the timing, center shot, arrow spine- and most importantly the indian?

Comment

Shoots perfect but there is about 16th of an inch space between cam and limb on top cam.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do not know now but On Target is in Canton and about all I hear about them is good.

Comment

Cinnamon Creek in Roanoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

CCR has the shim kits. I would suggest, since it's shooting "perfect", leave it alone until after the season. Fix would either be replace existing shim with appropriate size, or add a shim.

Shim kit has .035, .040, .045, .05, .09, and .095 shims, a little sanding can customize the plastic shims for thickness, key is not to move the cam left or right if currently perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                CCR has the shim kits. I would suggest, since it's shooting "perfect", leave it alone until after the season. Fix would either be replace existing shim with appropriate size, or add a shim.

Shim kit has .035, .040, .045, .05, .09, and .095 shims, a little sanding can customize the plastic shims for thickness, key is not to move the cam left or right if currently perfect.
                I started thinking that last night , really close to season . I will take to shop after season and get taken care of

Thanks

Comment

Fort Grard archery in Weatherford is an Elite dealer. pretty awesome folks to work with....my son bought a Kure out there last year

Comment

Working...
                  X