No announcement yet.

Jalepeno popper idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We like them better if they are parboiled first.

Comment

I usually lay a strip of Backstrap on top of the cheese filling before I wrap them up with bacon, so stinkin good!

Comment

We make a mix of cream cheese, canned crab meat drained and baby shrimp altogether and stuff our jalapeños with bacon everyone who tries them always ask for more or the recipe but there is no trick to that season off with some chupacabras seasoning

Comment

Stop quoting the giant pictures post.... they are bogging down the interwebs.

Comment

Bought some at a meat market in Hutto that were stuffed with a large shrimp and cream cheese. They sure were good. I will be making those for the Dayton 500.

Comment

I make these, wrapped in bacon, with spicy deer breakfast sausage and cream cheese. They are usually a big hit whenever I make them.

Comment

If you want an easy no cook ( kinda no cook, you have to cook bacon) Try Whole pickled Jal cut in half length wise and stuff with cream cheese, bacon crumbles and chopped pecans. Pretty dang good.

Comment

OP, give it a try and let us know. I'm not a big pimento fan, but could be good. I do like Jap poppers.

Comment

Do everything just like you do but add some thin sliced backstrap

God Bless
                    Bish
                    Attached Files

Comment

I boil some chicken breast and use a strip of it with cream cheese.

Comment

I make them 3 different ways except I core out the peppers and stuff them with the mixture then wrap in bacon. For the mixture I use cream cheese and either brisket, pulled pork, or boudin. Grill or in the smoker.

Comment

Glaze them over with raspberry chipotle before taking them off

Comment

I saw a recipe somewhere with chorizo and cream cheese stuffed bacon jalapeños. I thought it looked pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Bowdacious View Post
                              I saw a recipe somewhere with chorizo and cream cheese stuffed bacon jalapeños. I thought it looked pretty good
                              Post 37 above.

Comment

Working...
                              X