Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day of bluecats!

"The take down!" on YouTube

Hope yall enjoy and Thanks for watching!

Looks like a great day on the water. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Looks like you tore ‘me up! Nice.

Comment

When I first saw you posting fishing vids on a bowhunting forum I thought you might be lost.
        But I've enjoyed your videos and you are obviously an excellent outdoorsman.
        I have a question though. What is that curled strip on the line above the weight?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Love the video, I love catfishing as well, keep up the great work!

Comment

[QUOTE=DRT;15408588]When I first saw you posting fishing vids on a bowhunting forum I thought you might be lost.
            I have a question though. What is that curled strip on the line above the weight?

Sent from my SM-G892A

Lol....catching big ones is very similar to hunting. The curled strip is the weight. Ita filled with bb's and air. Its a diy dragon sinker. I have a tutorial on my channel. Its very effective.

Comment

Comment

[quote=killerbee;15409797]
                Originally posted by DRT View Post
                When I first saw you posting fishing vids on a bowhunting forum I thought you might be lost.

Sent from my SM-G892A

Lol....catching big ones is very similar to hunting. The curled strip is the weight. Ita filled with bb's and air. Its a diy dragon sinker. I have a tutorial on my channel. Its very effective.
                Thanx!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X