My Axis lease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Axis lease!

I got my first pics back from my Axis lease. Looks promising so far. I only have a corn feeder out right now. I will be going back in a week or two and adding a Lamco trough feeder and water station for them.

Looks like a good population of Turkeys too. The whitetails are nothing to get excited about on this place though. With Axis like this, I’m not worried about the Whitetail deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that's awesome!! Looks like an amazing place.

Comment

Good lord id say so!!

Some **** nice bulls too good luck and enjoy!

Got to ask...how many leases can one man have?! Lol im having a hard enough time finding another one for my group.

Comment

That's awesome!!! I've never got an axis but would love to. Is there any openings on this lease?

Comment

Ummm, if you need some help controlling that axis herd, let me know and I will PM you my number!!! I will also clear brush, fill feeders, kill or relocate rattle bugs, fix deer blinds, and supply beer for axis deer meat!!!!

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

got some monsters out there !!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Good lord id say so!!

Some **** nice bulls too good luck and enjoy!

Got to ask...how many leases can one man have?! Lol im having a hard enough time finding another one for my group.
                I think I’ve got all the leases I can handle now lol

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                That's awesome!!! I've never got an axis but would love to. Is there any openings on this lease?
                There’s no openings. It’s just me and one other TBH’er on the place.
                I’ve never killed an Axis either. I can’t even tell you how exciting am about this place.

Comment

Good eats right there. I'm always blown away at how big the bodies are on those animals.

Comment

There’s no openings. It’s just me and one other TBH’er on the place.
                    I’ve never killed an Axis either. I can’t even tell you how exciting am about this place.[/QUOTE]

Well Sir, you are about to be spoiled then. Since I began hunting Axis around the Junction area it is hard for me to pull the trigger on Whitetail now. Crazy good meat! Enjoy the place!

Comment

Get one in velvet!

Comment

My Axis lease!

Here let me help you make it a little more Olan Mills like.[emoji2957][emoji23]

Last edited by Smart; 03-24-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

What about turkeys??? Need any help with them?

Comment

Got-Almighty Jeff... That's a nice herd. I'm in for your first Axis!

Comment

Very Nice!!! Are you allowed to hunt them all year?

Comment

Working...
                              X