tom brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    What does Brady do - that Mahomes can’t/doesn’t?
    Sleep with the worlds top supermodel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
      My biggest gripe with Brady is that I don't see him get sacked enough! And you know it isn't because he's the most mobile QB ever.

There have been many QBs I've rooted for that almost seemed to have no chance due to the constant pressure and so often having a defender meeting them as they finish dropping back. The few times I've seen Brady have to deal with this, he looked pretty average - nothing at all like seeing a Mahomes or Lamar Jackson dealing with a really good pass rush.

And to even think that Tampa Bay is the same team as last year only adding Brady is laughable. They had a far more mobile QB last year who was sacked a whole lot more than Brady was this year. Beefed up O-line, maybe?
      Tom's ability to scan the field and get rid of the ball to an open receiver is better than everyone else. It's hard to sack a guy that doesn't hold on to the ball for more than 2.5 seconds. He is the best in the world at it.

Comment

There is no doubt who is the greatest QB to play the game, there is a big doubt on who is the best QB in the NFL right now. And to say Brady had average teams is crazy, he had great O lines and always had a great defense, he also had the goat for a coach. Brady may win the SB, I will be more shocked than what I was with him winning yesterday if he does.

Comment

Glad to see New England take it in the shorts this year....Now all the "longtime" NE bandwagoners will migrate to being Bucs or Chiefs fans....
          Last edited by Smart; 01-25-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Unbelievable is all I can say. All the other goat's talent faded greatly by their late 30's and he is 43 in a contact sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
              Brady is the g.o.a.t.,no doubt.Kinda surprised he isn't being given any MVP love.
              He doesn't put up numbers like Rodgers. Brady just gets it done, week after week. Better than anyone at reading a defense, hes better at studying his opponent during the week, practicing harder and working with his team.

That stuff doesn't get you awards, it gets you rings.

Comment

Get the early bird discount at Golden Corral.

Comment

Wins many championships over 20 years and what BoB said There are many quarterbacks over the last 20 years that are infinitely more physically talented than Brady, including Mahomes who I really admire, but they aren’t the goat and it will take another 15+ years and many championships for them to even be in the conversation IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Glad to see New England take it in the shorts this year....Now all the "longtime" NE bandwagoners will migrate to being Bucs or Chiefs fans....
                    They already migrated. They weren't Pats fans...they were Brady worshippers. Come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                      Unbelievable is all I can say. All the other goat's talent faded greatly by their late 30's and he is 43 in a contact sport.
                      One thing Brady has not had a lot of vs other QB's...and that is "contact". He must pay his O-lines a little sumfin sumfin extra to keep defenses off of him. LOL

Comment

If Brady wins this super bowl, he will have won 7 Super Bowls. 7 Super Bowls would be more than any other franchise has won in the history of the NFL (Steelers and Pats have each won 6). There’s no argument he’s the GOAT. And if you want to argue he’s not the GOAT, you defy reason and logic. I’m not even a Brady or NE fan, but I can recognize and acknowledge greatness when it’s so obvious

Comment

Mahomes will be lucky to finish his career with 3 titles.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                            One thing Brady has not had a lot of vs other QB's...and that is "contact". He must pay his O-lines a little sumfin sumfin extra to keep defenses off of him. LOL
                            Agreed and that second half of his career is really when the NFL focused on protecting the quarterback. With all that said it is pretty unbelieveable that with all the snaps he has taken that he has not gotten his bell rung multiple times causing some sort of damage. I think he broke his leg that one year.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
                              They already migrated. They weren't Pats fans...they were Brady worshippers. Come on man!

While I don't worship any foosball player, i 100% migrated to the Bucs when Brady went there. I like him as a player and hope he does well in the Superbowl, though I think the Chiefs will win, and that won't break my heart cause i like Mahomes and that bunch too. To paraphrase Jerry Seinfeld, if you allegiance doesn't change with the players, aren't you really just cheering for the jerseys? I mean, i have no stake in any NFL team LOL

Comment

Yessir.

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                He doesn't put up numbers like Rodgers. Brady just gets it done, week after week. Better than anyone at reading a defense, hes better at studying his opponent during the week, practicing harder and working with his team.

That stuff doesn't get you awards, it gets you rings.
                                The way I've always viewed the mvp,is who is most valuable to their team..I guess the same could be said about A.(hole)Rodgers..I just think if Tom makes one mis-step they have no chance to win a game.(course he did throw a couple picks yesterday)lol

Comment

Working...
                                X