20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    Sure beats shooting cows. Headed down to the coast Thursday morning to kill some ducks over the weekend.
    Ducks are more fun to shoot but cows taste better.. 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other!

Comment

Took my daughter on her first duck hunt. She had a blast
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
        Nice strap of green above, but this is really the good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
          Congrats! Great times!

Comment

Looks like a bunch of potential rain over the next few days.... Hoping to still make it Sat & Sun

Comment

BeeBop went on his first duck hunt yesterday. Strap full of Puerto Rican Mallards made him king of the world. Lol

He ain’t shut up yet
              Attached Files

Comment

That's awesome Kyle! Love me some britts too!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

glad someone is doing some killing. worst season in all the years I have been hunting here. very few birds in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                    glad someone is doing some killing. worst season in all the years I have been hunting here. very few birds in the area.
                    Same for us here just east of DFW this year.
                    Sadly its almost over and no big weather changes before the bell tolls.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      Same here. It’s terrible.

Comment

Some good straps and nice pics posted recently!

Here are a few recent pics from my end. cwbrown and I took an old high school buddy out a few days ago. If his gun went BANG instead of CLICK a few times, he would have finished out his limit. Shot a couple pretty teal that morning.

Dealt with a cut pad on the little man from the end of November through December. Finally been able to get him out the past couple weeks. Fun solo hunt with him this am.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                            Some good straps and nice pics posted recently!

Here are a few recent pics from my end. cwbrown and I took an old high school buddy out a few days ago. If his gun went BANG instead of CLICK a few times, he would have finished out his limit. Shot a couple pretty teal that morning.

Dealt with a cut pad on the little man from the end of November through December. Finally been able to get him out the past couple weeks. Fun solo hunt with him this am.
                            Congrats!

Comment

I'll join now that it is almost over. Our on the Garwood Prairie was good during the first split, but terrible during the second split. I only hunted once and shot 3 ducks. There have been lots of zeros. I would like to get at least one more hunt in to watch the sunrise if nothing else.

Comment

Zach and I had a good morning with Western Wing Outfitters today. Sprigs, Cotton Tops, and Black Jacks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X