No announcement yet.

Integrity and Credibility of TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had nothing but good experiences with the classifieds, although I don't think I have ever sold anything there; just bought. TBHers, as a whole are fine people and honest, and it burns me up to find that someone has jacked a fellow member around. I can't stand rudeness in a man; won't tolerate it!

Comment

I've bought and sold many times on Tbh and always have enjoyed the comms and meeting folks ftf. Every now and again someone gets a bit uptight because of one thing or another, but that's life, smile and wave and move on.
      Truly a special community of men and women here and the generosity and willingness to lend a hand, loan a tool or offer a prayer makes this a special place.
      Thanks to the mods for keeping Tbh in check and watching out for what we have here.

Comment

I stopped using other texas outdoor forums classifieds because it was constant issues. I've never had an issue with any deal on TBH. Worst thing that has happened a couple times is I've shown up to the deal 10-15min late because I misjudged traffic. Have made some good friends from deals on this site

Comment

Congrats to you and a shout out for Shott! All but one I have been strung out on for last few months have been great and I hope those that I have sold to say the same. The one and only bad taste I am hoping gets straighten out but its not looking promising.

Comment

Every group has some turds. I strive to never be one.
            So far so good on TBH

Comment

I’ve bought everything under the sun on TBH and have met some outstanding people!

Comment

See you never me RedSeal, Wade sportsman

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I have had nothing but good experiences with the classifieds, although I don't think I have ever sold anything there; just bought. TBHers, as a whole are fine people and honest, and it burns me up to find that someone has jacked a fellow member around. I can't stand rudeness in a man; won't tolerate it!

Who are you mad at now JA?
                  We thought you had drank your Ensure and settled down a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have made a few transactions over the years here and all have gone pretty smoothly.

I met with Tejas Wildlife this weekend and bought a few boxes of 7mag. He was on his way to Conroe and stopped off to meet me.
                    Anyway, our planned schedules changed somewhat and Mr. Larry was very accommodating. He was nice enough to allow me 30 extra minutes to get back from my property. We even sat in the parking lot and chit chatted for a good while.

Comment

I sold some ammo here recently, same deal, he said yes - because of work it took me forever to get it shipped. Told him we would settle after he got it. Again, work picked back up and kept me off here so I had not given him payment info. I think he is more frustrated that he hasnt been able to pay me than I am about getting payment (which i'm not frustrated about). Gave info today, but there is just something about this group that makes one trust.... glad to have been part of it for a long time.
                      Last edited by helibow; 01-19-2021, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Just met up with a fella that held some rounds for me till we could meet. Sure do appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by helibow View Post
                          I sold some ammo here recently, same deal, he said yes - because of work it took me forever to get it shipped. Told him we would settle after he got it. Again, work picked back up and kept me off here so I had not given him payment info. I think he is more frustrated that he hasnt been able to pay me than I am about getting payment (which i'm not frustrated about). Gave info today, but there is just something about this group that makes one trust.... glad to have been part of it for a long time.
                          When communication is lost a deal will sour!
                          The key is to keep in touch..

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                            Who are you mad at now JA?
                            We thought you had drank your Ensure and settled down a bit.

I'm cool, calm, and collected...until I'm not! I just don't like people getting on here and taking advantage of the trusting nature of TBHer. They need to be exposed when it happens. 'scuse me while I take another Zanax.

Comment

Met a lot of good guys on here, doing deals. Only one bad experience and I am waaay past it! Just good people like I was raised around. Shake hands, give him your word, then do it!
                              Pretty simple concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                I'm cool, calm, and collected...until I'm not! I just don't like people getting on here and taking advantage of the trusting nature of TBHer. They need to be exposed when it happens. 'scuse me while I take another Zanax.
                                We brag on the good ones!!

We need a clearing house for TBH classifieds

Comment

Working...
                                X