X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Good Snake.....thanks for not killing it
    You are full of crap

Nothing good about them, non-venomous but definitely not a good snake.

Meanest of them all

I no longer kill every snake I run across but if one attacks I don't care what it is I am killing it

Comment

Nothing good about them. The big ones will absolutely try to get in the boat with you...

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        You are full of crap

Nothing good about them, non-venomous but definitely not a good snake.

Meanest of them all

I no longer kill every snake I run across but if one attacks I don't care what it is I am killing it
        Same here, they are pretty much the only ones that I have found around the home property that I've killed, because they are so aggressive. Others get relocated. (haven't seen any venomous ones, thankfully)
        Sure wish I could nail the coyotes, though. Neighbors have lost two dogs to them.

Comment

The way your pictures are staggered I saw a second one you missed. I yelled but you didn't hear me. Then I realized there were 2 pics.

Comment

Non-venomous but they stink and they bite like crazy. Nasty things.

Comment

Kill those every time I can. They would do the same to you if they could.

Comment

They need to die. Snakes are only good for belts and boots.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                  They need to die. Snakes are only good for belts and boots.
                  Would you be ok if we just wiped them all out?

Comment

What did you do with the second one that’s in the grass at your feet ?

Edit: ha never mind. I see the second pic line. Guess I need to put on my readers

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      Would you be ok if we just wiped them all out?
                      I gotta be honest with you, it would not hurt my feelings any if they all died. I know, I know, you're gonna tell me how good they are and keep mice and rats down but hey, I can buy lots of traps.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        I gotta be honest with you, it would not hurt my feelings any if they all died. I know, I know, you're gonna tell me how good they are and keep mice and rats down but hey, I can buy lots of traps.
                        Fair enough...thanks for the honest reply.

Comment

Boy that is one angry snake lmao.

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                          The way your pictures are staggered I saw a second one you missed. I yelled but you didn't hear me. Then I realized there were 2 pics.
                          lolol

Comment

Ill tempered fish eatin' bastiges. The one and only on the non-veno kill list!lol

Comment

I stocked my tank one year with 6 inch or so catfish. This was right before Easter. Had the family out that weekend. We all walk down to the tank. The water was rolling around. Then figured out it was snakes. Killed 15 or so of these. Each had 1-2 fish in them. For the next 2-3 days. I would kill 3-4 snakes. My catfish didn't survive so well that year. Lesson learned. Buy snaking eating fish next time. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RPB View Post
                                What did you do with the second one that’s in the grass at your feet ?

Edit: ha never mind. I see the second pic line. Guess I need to put on my readers
                                To be honest, I did stand right over him and had no clue he was there until he struck my shoe.
                                My hood is full of copperheads so we have a rule about never walking outside without shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X