Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The 2021 TBH/APR Special Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bocephus1992 View Post
    My vote goes for a carbon maverick in magnum caliber
    x2

Comment

Any idea when a decision will be made?

Comment

I am in for Option #2 in 6.5PRC. IF this is not offered I will have you build me one anyway. I know 16 inches is not optimal for this round but I am handloading and looking forward to getting CM speeds from 16-18 inch barrel. If that does not happen I will just have you keep a stub and turn me another barrel.
        Last edited by -HIC-; 01-07-2021, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Carbon Maverick in a magnum caliber for me as well

Comment

Sorry if already mentioned somehwere in this thread but what approximate weight would a carbon maverick in a magnum caliber or short action caliber come in at?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              Sorry if already mentioned somehwere in this thread but what approximate weight would a carbon maverick in a magnum caliber or short action caliber come in at?

Dont think it’s been discussed but likely in the 6.75-7# range based on what I have seen on other build specs. Maybe lighter is Atni action used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When y'all gonna tally the votes and announce what the build will be?

Comment

I think normally the votes are on a second thread once the various models have been beaten to death on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                    I think normally the votes are on a second thread once the various models have been beaten to death on this one!
                    yep, we'll get another thread going

Comment

I'm still excited to see what Robert's mock up looks like once his components come in

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                        When y'all gonna tally the votes and announce what the build will be?
                        I'd like to get the concepts built out so we can get some true weights and dimensions to evaluate. Plus, I really want to see what they actually look like Taking a lot longer than I like for things to show up for sure. When they do, I'll build them out, take pics, weights, etc and start a vote thread and get on to making this thing happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                          I'd like to get the concepts built out so we can get some true weights and dimensions to evaluate. Plus, I really want to see what they actually look like Taking a lot longer than I like for things to show up for sure. When they do, I'll build them out, take pics, weights, etc and start a vote thread and get on to making this thing happen.
                          Woohoo! Sounds good sir.

Comment

I'd be interested in a maverick in magnum caliber

Comment

Is there a ballpark price of a carbon maverick?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                                Is there a ballpark price of a carbon maverick?

The set of components haven’t been decided on so until that happens they won’t be able to estimate price. Standard Mavericks start at $2595

The APR Maverick is the heart of the APR value line. Designed to deliver match grade accuracy every time you pull the trigger and withstand all of the abuse severe hunting conditions can throw its way. It lives up to our motto of Accurate. Dependable. Affordable. You get a custom hunting rifle, without the custom price

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Working...
                                X